More than a breath mint.

Posted by Reviewer2398794 on Oct 11, 2007

Helps to keep my mouth feeling fresh and makes a noticeable difference when visiting my dental hygienist.

Spry Lemon candies

Posted by Reviewer2846062 on Oct 12, 2007

I need xylitol candies to treat dry-mouth. These candies are really tasty, tart natural lemon flavor.

Great Treat

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on May 31, 2008

These mints provide a delightful, sugarless, mild lemon treat. If you want a stronger flavor, try spearmint.

WIll not go without them !!

Posted by Reviewer3076723 on Nov 25, 2008

These delicious treats keep me away from CHOCOLATE. THis is amazing but nevertheless the TRUTH. So Happy I found them. A bit pricy though.

I like the SPRY Lemonburst Mints!!!

Posted by Reviewer3246721 on Feb 21, 2010

I quit smoking in 2005 with the aid of stop smoking lozenge/mints (Commit). I found myself then pretty much addicted to the Commit lozenges for a long time. I weaned myself off of the Commit with the SPRY Peppermint and Lemonburst Mints. I like the way they taste, and from what I read the xylitol is allegedly beneficial for mouth health.

Lemon is the best flavour.

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Jun 26, 2014

Normally I do not like lemon, got this one for my husband and the berry one for me but the lemon is much better! Really fresh, only four stars because it does not last for a long time and you need at least 2 mints and the ingredients are from China.

weird taste

Posted by Reviewer3004138 on Feb 11, 2009

weird taste, they remind me of lemon detergent. they also have a shiny coating and take longer to dissolve in your mouth than the much yummier berry ones. you have to really love the artificial lemony flavor to dig these.

Spry mints

Posted by Reviewer2617814 on Dec 26, 2008

These are very good mints.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1752686 on Jan 06, 2009

Very good sugar free mints

lemon burst mints