Lemon is the best flavour.

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Jun 26, 2014

Normally I do not like lemon, got this one for my husband and the berry one for me but the lemon is much better! Really fresh, only four stars because it does not last for a long time and you need at least 2 mints and the ingredients are from China.

Mints

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jul 14, 2014

These are yummy

Great mints

Posted by Reviewer1311789 on Oct 18, 2007

I love these little mints so much that I need to make myself ration them.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2546169 on Jul 20, 2008

Great product. I feel it really has helped my kids not to get cavities. Berryblast and Peppermint are our favorite flavors.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Feb 21, 2009

These lemonburst mints are good, but are not very minty, more just like a little candy. I think I'd rather have cherry flavor or something.

Spry Lemonburst Mints

Posted by Reviewer2101492 on Mar 10, 2009

These mints contain Xylitol instead of sugar, Aspartame or other sweeteners that may cause dental decay or other negative health effects. Xylitol also helps mineralize the gums. The lemon mints have good flavor, although peppermint is more strongly antibacterial.

Hope you like lemmon

Posted by Reviewer1900172 on Sep 21, 2009

Actually the lemmon flavor isn't that strong, but there is no mint flavor, just lemmon.

Candy that's good for your teeth

Posted by Reviewer2534429 on Apr 02, 2010

I have gotton into the habit of sucking on these like I used to with altoids while I drive in the car. I gave up doing that, plus eating dried fruit, when it became clear that those behaviors were not good for my teeth. The last time I went to the dentist, she told me that my teeth looked extra clean and I have less stain, and it could be from the xylitol in these mints. If I go overboard, my tongue gets raw, then I scale back. That's why I gave these 4 stars instead of 5. I like the lemon the best, the peppermint next, the berry ones I find awful.

Strange candy

Posted by Reviewer1648693 on Jul 25, 2010

I got these for my mom, because she's been eatting a lot of candy after smoking cigarettes and her last dental appt revealed small cavities in practically all of her teeth. Her dentist recommended this product. They taste good, but they breakup and disolve after you suck on them for a minute or so. Other than not lasting very long in your mouth, they do seem to do what we purchased them for, to remove the nasty film and taste in her mouth after smoking.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1314568 on Aug 13, 2010

Delivers on it's promise. Great tasting.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »