Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Jan 09, 2009

If you have sinus problems, this will really make a difference. It really helped me with mine.

Pleased With Changes!

Posted by Reviewer1924290 on Aug 05, 2009

The new formula works just as well as the old with a slightly new flavor. Product does not burn my mouth like some do, but does leave it feeling fresh and clean.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3156934 on Aug 05, 2009

My son has some issues with his teeth and I didn't want a flouride mouth rinse everyday like the dentist recommended, so we started using this and my son won't use the other brands, but loves this one. Can't say that I blame him for not using the other one-it IS pretty nasty, and leaves a nasty after-taste. This is cool and refreshing.

My Dentist Was Amazed

Posted by Reviewer1451517 on Dec 15, 2011

After using Spry for a couple of months, I went to my dentist for a check-up. As she was examining my teeth, she said quietly, almost to herself, "You have no plaque on your teeth" and she looked puzzled. At the end of the exam she said,"You take very good care of your teeth!" I just smiled and thanked her. The truth is Spry takes very good care of my teeth!

for your health

Posted by Reviewer2379902 on Jul 16, 2009

I got this for my mom who will be starting tube feeding next week. She will need this for a healthy mouth.

best gum ever!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Oct 04, 2009

This is the best! None compare to the flavor and the benefit.

Not crazy about this one...

Posted by Reviewer3252389 on Feb 04, 2010

I had high hopes for this product after reading the other reviews. It certainly is minty, if that is all you need it for. However, it offers little (if any) lasting relief from dry mouth.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jul 01, 2009

Love this product and all other Xylitol as it keeps teeth from decay. This rinse is very refreshing and puts good bacteria in your mouth.

Best mouthwash yet..

Posted by BenayEagan on Nov 09, 2009

I have yet to find a better mouthwash.

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Nov 09, 2009

I really love this mouth wash. It's cool and minty and not drying like the more popular brand from the drugstore.