Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Mar 18, 2016

I don't mind this toothpaste; it is very sweet though. It can be hard to get the paste out of the tube as the paste is a bit thick. I bought two xylitol toothpastes and while this isn't too bad; I do prefer the other Now Foods Xyli White one.

Will never go back to normal toothpaste!

Posted by 5738688422723759134 on Mar 02, 2016

Love this stuff! My teeth feel cleaner than when I was using traditional toothpaste & stay clean longer! Hope the dentist notices a difference!

Tasts nice....cleans spot on

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Jan 22, 2016

....

Xylitol Toothpaste

Posted by HJCinTexas on Aug 03, 2015

Love this toothpaste. Been using for about 7-8 years now. Great checkups with the dentist. No fluoride and love the peppermint flavor. Excellent product!!

Strong but good!

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jun 29, 2015

The taste is a bit strong for me, and I'm not positive but the xylitol might be making my teeth a little sensitive, not sure though. But other than that, seems to be working well. Not sure about the long term benefits for me as far as keeping tarter and plaque down etc. Hopefully it's working!

Good tasting toothpaste

Posted by 5496912520609731088 on Jun 24, 2015

Toothpaste what really keeps good shape of teeth.It´s too goodtasting and clean very well. I recommend this one!

favorite toothpaste

Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Apr 30, 2015

My all time favorite toothpaste

toothpaste

Posted by Finland- on Mar 28, 2015

I have used this toothpaste a week now, and I like a lot. After brushing leaves a fresh taste in the mouth

Another Great Spry Toothpaste! Great Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I love Peppermint flavor. Spry toothpaste certainly does a good job and it doesn't foam up in your mouth a lot. The price is certainly reasonable too.

Xlear Inc (Xclear), Spry, Xylitol Toothpaste, Peppermint, 4 oz (113 g)

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

Nice tasting toothpaste and very cheap. leaves a refreshing taste in the mouth. Good that it does not contain artificial sugars but has xylitol. Will order again.