New To iHerb?

Xlear Inc (Xclear), The Original Baby Banana Brush, Training Toothbrush and Gel, 2 Piece Kit

Reviews 5-star

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2029682 on Oct 28, 2011

a very tasty gel - i would eat it at once. The brush is all made of soft rubber. My son is almost 2 years, so a rubber brush is not what he needs to clean teeth properly, but he chews it for fun. And he prefers herbal toothpastes, not gels, though this one is very tasty. But for a baby younger than 1 year it's perfect i think. So, i give 5 stars to this product but i guess my son would give less.

My baby loves it!

Posted by hansijing on Jul 22, 2012

I used to have a lot of trouble brushing my baby's tooth. She just refuses to put anything into her mouth. So I bought this little banana brush. She just loves it. And now, she holds the brush by herself and doesn't want to put it down.

Baby loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2446437 on Sep 06, 2012

I used to use mouth wipes to clean my baby's gums before her first teeth emerged but then she started fussing at the wipes and it got difficult to clean her mouth. With the soft, silicone brush (oh I wish I had one like that for myself!) and tasty toothpaste she readily opens her mouth for me to brush her two teeth! Ok, she still prefers to chew on the brush but at least she lets it in her mouth and it's good practice for later!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1817007 on Sep 21, 2012

This was what finally made my toddler open his mouth for brushing!

Great Kit!!!

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Apr 29, 2011

My 8 month old is in love with this toothbrush!! She is teething and loves to chew on it. My older daughter has tried this toothpaste before and loves it. Spry is the best, even our dentist approves of the brand!!!