simple best one

Posted by 5556598063649783124 on Apr 11, 2016

must have on sick days .

Fantastic, but pricey.

Posted by Reviewer1538943 on Jun 03, 2015

I bought this when I had a nasal infection last winter that had lasted through 3 different courses of antibiotics over a 6 week period and was giving me migraines. IT WAS A LIFESAVER. The bottle lasted about 6 weeks, using it 2-3 times a day. Now that it is spring I use a xylitol rinse 1-2 times a day (though to save money I make my own now) and it helps tremendously with my allergies. I hardly notice them now and before they were horrible May-November. IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH NASAL PROBLEMS, YOU'VE GOT TO TRY THIS!

Highly recommended

Posted by danarm on May 13, 2015

Excellent product! The only nasal spray which clears my nose without having a horrible sensation before spraying.

Was told this is a super good product to clean up your sinuses

Posted by 4736260611059319137 on Apr 30, 2015

This product has been recommended by my health care provider - I have mold disease and with the antibiotic spray that I have been using with the Xlear this should clean up my sinus problem.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 11, 2015

Good

great for chronic sinusitis

Posted by Reviewer2504413 on Feb 18, 2015

I have chronic sinus congestion. I use Xlear twice a day, and it helps to open up my sinuses and keep them clean, without any nasty chemicals or concerns about a rebound effect. It does not cure the sinusitis, but it makes me more comfortable, and it helps prevent the development of sinus infections, which tends to happen when I get a cold. If an infection does start, using Xlear, along with steam, has made it possible for me to avoid taking antibiotics.

This is the best!

Posted by 5580723766750620036 on Aug 18, 2014

After sinus surgery and allergy shots, I've been through countless nose sprays trying to control allergies and congestion. I've learned that there is no single item or procedure that can make allergy suffering go away, including the sinus infections that often accompany them. Keeping allergies in check is the key! Well, this nose spray is the closest thing to perfect I've found, even better than prescription nose sprays, and at a fraction of the cost. I was prompted by a friend to try it, now I'm prompting you. It won't disappoint.

Works

Posted by 5117356689429139521 on Aug 06, 2014

I have used this maybe 5 times but no on a regular basis. Each time it has cleared my sinus up immediately. It is nice to know I can use something that isn't addictive and is a natural product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Jun 01, 2014

Help keep the sinuses clean and help with my wife allergies.

Won't Be Caught Without This

Posted by 5672804789779503597 on Mar 28, 2014

For years, I have had a great deal of trouble with my nose & sinuses, not just in winter, but other seasons too. My nose regularly would get stuffy to where I couldn't breathe, and/or my sinuses would feel full & would hurt to press on. I constantly used habit forming nasal sprays and pills for nasal & sinus congestion containing pseudoephedrine to get relief from the stuffiness & the headache that goes along with these conditions. Sometimes, despite my best efforts, it evolved into sinus infections. Until I purchased Xylitol! I first purchased this spray a few months ago, & have used it an average of twice a day, in the morning after my shower & in the evening before bedtime. My nasal & sinus problems are now non-existent! Throughout this past winter, I never once had to use any spray or pills to get relief. I threw out both because I haven't needed them! I cannot recommend this product highly enough for people like me, & I know there's alot of us! Xylitol WORKS, & it's not expensive! Do yourself a favor & try it!