Xlear Inc (Xclear), Xylitol Sinus Care Spray, 1.5 fl oz (45 ml)

Reviews 5-star

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2755405 From Illinois on Jan 22, 2008

This is one of the best natural products I have ever used. I was enduring 3-4 sinus infections a year until my mother introduced me to Xlear - I use it now whenever I am stuffy, but especially when I have a headcold - I just keep it in my pocket and use it throughout the day. I have not had a sinus infection for 4 years! This is one I tell everyone about!!

best for sinus infection

Posted by Reviewer2735063 From New Mexico on Nov 17, 2008

This works better than anything else I've tried to clear up a sinus infection.

Candy Spahr

Posted by Reviewer1300303 From Pennsylvania on Feb 19, 2008

This is the best... My whole family loves this spray My son had allergy every spring every summer and every fall he seemed to have a cough that was horrible the Drs wanted to put him on steroids and inhalers at the age of 2 I refused and he is now 12 and I know this product had a lot to do with the results.Every one in my house has their own bottle..

Proven Protector

Posted by Reviewer2406990 From Hawaii on Jan 24, 2007

My husband and I have been using Xlear for over five years now, and cannot say enough on how effective it's been protecting us from upper respiratory infections. We carry it with us at all times, and especially use it when in crowds of people---our number of colds decrease every year. We also use Xlear as a nasal wash every morning and evening to wash out allergens and to clear up or prevent congestion. For us it's truly a miracle product, and we give all our family and friends sample bottles.

Great for sinuses!

Posted by Reviewer1880295 From Ohio on Dec 27, 2009

A very covenient way to keep sinuses free from infection, and if I happen to feel one coming on, I just use it more often during the day and that'll do the trick to not have it become a full-blown sinus infection. Been using this for a few years now and haven't had a serious sinus infection since. Good to help with nasal stuffiness if suffering from a cold, too.