Non-Drug Aid for Sinus Health

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Apr 21, 2007

What a fabulous find Xlear has been for me! I have hay fever allergies most of the year and used to have sinus infections at least a couple of times a year. No more since using Xlear. I use it at least twice a day and more often if allergies are bad. Non-habit forming, safe and effective. Also has a non-offensive taste.

This works great!

Posted by Reviewer1460980 on Sep 26, 2007

I use this product often, now, and get great relief with congestion from allergies. I use it every night before bed and it helps me sleep much better. When I feel like I'm getting sick I use it more often and I think it really helps. It tastes good, too. I recommend it!

Xlear Nasal Spray

Posted by Reviewer2869342 on Apr 08, 2008

Works great to clear nasal stuffiness without discomfort. I highly recommend it.

Camille Miller

Posted by Reviewer1760591 on Apr 15, 2008

This product is a nice alternative to steroid sprays. It works well for itchy noses for allergies.

Nice Nasal Wash

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Apr 21, 2008

A nasal wash that doesn't smell badly. Has worked well for eustachian tube dysfunctions to keep bacteria and/or spores at a minimum.

Peggy , Missouri - Xlear Spry Nasal Wash

Posted by Reviewer2305819 on Apr 21, 2008

Xlear Nasal Spray, was recommended by my doctor, due to very bad allergies, which resulted in upper respitory infections and discomfort, constantly. This will correct and prevent problems, if used daily. Highly recommend Xlear for the prevention of air bourne transmitted allergy particles and viruses. Iherb's swift delivery and prices are equal with the product. The Best!! Peggy H., Missouri

useful deterrent

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Mar 04, 2008

When we've been exposed to high levels of dust or pollens, we rinse our noses with this wash. So far, it's helped protect us from the allergy attacks we'd had before. Useful also as an aid to unclog a stopped-up nose.

Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer3300536 on Mar 17, 2008

Helps reduce sinis allergies.

Great for Dry Air

Posted by Reviewer2515910 on Oct 20, 2007

my husband swears by this stuff

health way to clear up you nose

Posted by Reviewer2366681 on Dec 11, 2007

some sugars are good to get out congestion in the nose