Great Nasal Spray

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Mar 29, 2015

This is great on it's own if you just have allergies but if you have a sinus infection you can add a little Oil of Oregano essential oil and use it regularly that way. Should be gone in about 48 hours. I use to have chronic sinus issues until I did that.

Foul smell after 2 months

Posted by 5373128973878407198 on Feb 20, 2015

Have had this for around months... it now has a foul smell, with seemingly the the solution having gone off. Used it a few days ago and my sinuses have been itching and inflamed since.

Good

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Oct 02, 2014

Good

Seems to help...

Posted by Reviewer1859975 on Sep 18, 2014

But you have to remember to use it twice a day. Little bit expensive when you use it like that.

Good product but too expensive

Posted by Reviewer2377645 on Sep 18, 2014

Works OK, but really you need to use 200 ml of this each time to clean out your sinuses. Buy one pound of Now xylitol powder for around $7 and mix two teaspoons of xylitol powder and two teaspoons of sea salt with 1.5 liters of water and use a neti pot or similar to clean your sinuses. Use twice a day for two weeks and no more sinus problems.

Inconvenient bottle

Posted by 5533356580819516154 on Aug 06, 2014

Really not appropriate to have a squeeze bottle for nasal spray

very good

Posted by 5161543733848555335 on Jan 22, 2014

Since I started this with Nutribiotc Nasal spray I fixed up my nose after years of use of the pharmacy ones.

A great product

Posted by 5161000919484933078 on Dec 24, 2013

A bit Burning.

What do you mean, "spray"?

Posted by thesmellofsand on Aug 20, 2013

The bottle doesn't spray at all, which is a bit misleading. However the product works pretty good, my sinuses are already clearer and it's all a bit looser, though not completely cleared. I'll have to try for a bit longer and more frequent to make conclusive statements about effectiveness. It may sting a little but nothing too bad. I use it as a dropper because that's the only way I find it to work for me. If I try squeezing the bottle only sad faint mist comes out; insufficient for it's purposes. I've never used any other nasal clearance products so I can't compare. Yet for a first product I find it decently effective, though nothing miraculous like many here report. I'd recommend this product (in conjunction with Olba's inhaler).

Save your nose

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Jul 31, 2013

Drop the pharmacuiticals ones and switch to this and Nutribiotic Nasal spray with grapefriut extract, vary betwwen thes two and your nose ans sinus will clear up

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »