Xlear Inc (Xclear), Xylitol Sinus Nasal Spray, .75 fl oz (22 ml)

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer1416408 on Jul 18, 2009

Great stuff! I use it regularly especially when the pollen is really bad or if I start to getting that "Uh-oh I think I'm getting a cold" feeling. Keeps my head from getting all stuffed up. I love it.

husband likes it

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Jul 29, 2009

he hasnt been complaining nearly as much now that I think about it, not at all since he has been using this couple weeks now! most sinus problem are fungal they say so antibiotics make youworse.. anyway..xylitol kills fungus perhaps thats why its working not sure :)

Xclear saline nasal spray

Posted by Reviewer2605289 on Feb 15, 2010

The product is amazing. Helps tremendously to prevent sinus infections. Service/delivery was excellent.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1818292 on Mar 31, 2010

We use this daily, to clean out the nasal passages and combat allergies, sinus drainage, etc. My daughter is also using it as part of her asthma treatment. Xylitol is antifungal, so is very effective in treating upper respiratory maladies. We highly recommend.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Jul 19, 2010

I found Xlear works so much better for me than using a neti pot. Also it doesn't burn at all. So handy and easy to use, too. That means I actually do use it!!