Good product

Posted by 4724157641566165722 on Dec 16, 2015

Worked great to sweeten my tooth powder

Plant Sourced Sweetener

Posted by HJCinTexas on Aug 03, 2015

I know Xylitol was good for dental health because we use a toothpaste with Xylitol, but last year my sister and sister-in-law turned me on to using xylitol instead of sugar. I purchased this brand from iHerb and have been very pleased. My husband and I both like a small bit of sugar in our morning coffee. This is a great alternative to sugar. We were using organic cane sugar products, but now have switched to Xylitol and love it. It can have a laxative effect at first, but just use a little less and no problems. Great for cooking instead of sugar. Started with the 1 lb bag to see if we liked it, but now I purchase the 5 lb bag.

Perfect

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 12, 2015

Doesn't lump up, no unusual digestive side effect, only need a litle in hot or cold drinks to neutralise sour or bitterness. Will buy again.

All Natural Low Cal Xylitol Sweetener! Great for Dieters!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Xylitol is an ideal sugar replacement since it is a low calorie sweetener with no aftertaste. It is nice that this is gluten free, as well as non-GMO.

Excellent great taste

Posted by 5395609109439564026 on Mar 04, 2015

The best , is so good like a sugar,o gosto é incrível um dos melhores adoçantes que existe.

Good

Posted by 5363365149575852142 on Jan 04, 2015

I bought this product to try because the one I buy in Spain is more expensive. It doesn't sweeten so much as the other one I use to have but I'm still happy. I bought the single packets too and they are great to take in your pocket or at work to have your coffee in the restaurant. I will carry on buying it. With transport expenses it is still cheaper than here.

Very good

Posted by NMarion on Dec 24, 2014

The best sweetener I ever used.

Gave me bad bad diahreah

Posted by 4894994831706563559 on Oct 30, 2014

Gave me bad bad diahreah

Great value

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Jul 04, 2014

Best value xylitol crystals. Just as good as the more expensive brands. Will buy again for sure! :-)

Its my best choice

Posted by 5669964269570484049 on Jun 18, 2014

Its a great substitute for sugar. Althought its only 40% less calories than sugar, but atleast I can have my two times tea without compromise. And the best part is that it tastes JUST LIKE SUGAR.