Xlear Inc (Xclear), XyloSweet, All Natural Xylitol Sweetener, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 1-star

pee problem

Posted by Reviewer2554399 From California on Jul 14, 2011

Started using this product and loved it. I think I used about two or three teaspoons in large glass of water per day. After about one week, I noticed a need to pee but HARD to pee problem. I'm male, in EXCELLENT health, but started thinking possible pancreatic swelling whatever. Started doing research and quickly noticed that I was ALREADY taking many support supplements for the pancreas. SO, quickly deduced that possible xylitol complication as it was the only new product change in diet. Stopped using xylitol. And urination problem CLEARED UP within two days! Figured I must report this as someone else is gonna have the same little scare.

Sub standard

Posted by MikeMember From Japan on Sep 28, 2007

I've tried several brands and this is by far the worst at iherb. It is a bit cheaper than others, but that is because it is damp! So you're just paying for added moisture. No savings there. Also, the zipper on the bag doesn't work! Basically Xylitol is Xylitol, so I will not buy this brand again. I prefer one which is free-flowing not soggy.

Do not like.

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on May 28, 2012

I thought to give this a try, even though I knew better. It causes major stomach upset for me. I thought I would start slow like 1/2 tsp, but even this amount tore my stomach up. Will never purchase xylitol products again. I prefer truvia.

BITTER

Posted by Reviewer2718321 on Jun 07, 2012

This is the most horrible bitter sugar substitute i ever wasted my money on. Very disappointed.