MMM

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Mar 09, 2010

I love this gum, wish they would stock in again, been out of stock for months now . . .

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1630919 on Jan 26, 2011

The flavor on this gum is superb. Real licorice extract, not fake. Great gum flavor if you are tired of mint.

Xylichewwwww Yum!!

Posted by Reviewer1719364 on Feb 22, 2011

This gum is wonderful. Just wish it did not stick to my partial. My grandson does not like licorice, but he likes this gum. Esp when I told him it is good for his teeth. He has to use the Xylitol sugar anyway cause he is pre-diabetic.

Xylichew Licorice

Posted by Reviewer1864470 on Sep 02, 2010

The Xylichew licorice gun is delicious! I love having the 100 count jar so I'm not always running out of the small 12 pak. Now if only the chocolate xylichew would come back I would REALLY be happy!

So tasty, and healthy for you.

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Jul 13, 2011

This is made in FINLAND, not China. Do research on how the Finlandians have been chewing gum with Xylitol in it for health for ages now. If you like black licorice, this has a very authentic flavor!

worth every penny

Posted by Reviewer2055065 on May 24, 2012

Unlike store bought gum, this is made with all natural ingredients and the 100% xylitol sweetener doesn't give me digestive problems. Texture and flavor is unmatched.

yummy gum

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on May 16, 2012

love the taste and texture and flavor!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1019740 on Nov 27, 2009

My dad chews gum all of the time! My daughter brought back licorice flavored Xylitol gum from Finland and he loved it. This gum is as close as I could find to the gum from Finland and at a decent price. Love iherb!

Xylichew Licorice 100

Posted by Reviewer1077703 on Mar 11, 2011

I love this chewing gum product, and it was unavailable for many months. So, I'm very happy to have it back on the market! Ordered an extra container for a friend who also loves the licorice gum. Thanks for sending it so promptly from the time ordered. ZBG

Excellent Natural Gum

Posted by SydsKid on Aug 29, 2011

Neither my husband nor I can chew "normal" gum, which contain Phenylaneline, that harsh, man-made, cancer-causing chemical. It is hard to find good, natural gum. After reading reviews, we decided to give it a try. Wow. We are impressed. This gum lasts and lasts. I've passed it out to co-workers who were all equally impressed. I think we've finally found our gum. Try it. I don't think you'll be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »