MMM

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Mar 09, 2010

I love this gum, wish they would stock in again, been out of stock for months now . . .

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jul 22, 2010

Yummm! & good for your teeth, too. I was worried that the xylitol might kill the "good" bugs in the gut ... but it turns out that xylitol functions as a prebiotic sugar that the good bugs love to eat. A winning product, all round.

Xylichew Licorice

Posted by Reviewer1864470 on Sep 02, 2010

The Xylichew licorice gun is delicious! I love having the 100 count jar so I'm not always running out of the small 12 pak. Now if only the chocolate xylichew would come back I would REALLY be happy!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1433041 on Sep 05, 2010

I love the taste of black licorice. This is perfect. It has a natural sweetness and has a great texture for chewing for a long time. Will definitely purchase again!

Xylichew Licorice Gum.

Posted by Reviewer2597391 on Nov 29, 2010

This is a great way to keep your teeth and mouth healthy. Best Xylitol Gum product I have tried. Licorice favor is my favorite. Long lasting favor.

Yummy flavor

Posted by Reviewer1261812 on May 03, 2011

I like this black licorice flavor. Xylitol is better than the other artificial sweeteners in gum.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2322380 on May 08, 2011

Slightly different texture from the mint ones but I love it. Great licorice taste and I LOVE that there is no poison (aspartame):P

My Favorite Gum!!!

Posted by Reviewer1589861 on May 31, 2011

This Licorice Xylichew Gum is now my favorite gum!!! 5/5 - Flavour lasts soooo long, not super strong after 5min but I can still taste it even in an hour of chewing!

great

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 28, 2010

Best chewing gum ever. I love licorice and can't imagine switching back to mint anymore. Hope they never discontinue it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1630919 on Jan 26, 2011

The flavor on this gum is superb. Real licorice extract, not fake. Great gum flavor if you are tired of mint.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »