MMM

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Mar 09, 2010

I love this gum, wish they would stock in again, been out of stock for months now . . .

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jul 22, 2010

Yummm! & good for your teeth, too. I was worried that the xylitol might kill the "good" bugs in the gut ... but it turns out that xylitol functions as a prebiotic sugar that the good bugs love to eat. A winning product, all round.

Xylichew Licorice

Posted by Reviewer1864470 on Sep 02, 2010

The Xylichew licorice gun is delicious! I love having the 100 count jar so I'm not always running out of the small 12 pak. Now if only the chocolate xylichew would come back I would REALLY be happy!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1433041 on Sep 05, 2010

I love the taste of black licorice. This is perfect. It has a natural sweetness and has a great texture for chewing for a long time. Will definitely purchase again!

Xylichew Licorice Gum.

Posted by Reviewer2597391 on Nov 29, 2010

This is a great way to keep your teeth and mouth healthy. Best Xylitol Gum product I have tried. Licorice favor is my favorite. Long lasting favor.

Licorice is my favorite Xylichew flavor

Posted by Reviewer2618286 on Oct 06, 2009

I love most of the Xylichew flavors but licorice is my favorite. It's sometimes in short supply, so I really appreciate that iHerb's ordering system won't let me order more than they have. Other sites let me order it, then put it on backorder. Xylichew is all natural and very tasty. I highly recommend it.

Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2848719 on Oct 19, 2009

This gum has a great, natural licorice flavor, not the syrupy sweet flavor of most licorice candies. It's nice and subtle. Combine that with the health benefits of Xylitol and it's just a great gum!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1019740 on Nov 27, 2009

My dad chews gum all of the time! My daughter brought back licorice flavored Xylitol gum from Finland and he loved it. This gum is as close as I could find to the gum from Finland and at a decent price. Love iherb!

great

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 28, 2010

Best chewing gum ever. I love licorice and can't imagine switching back to mint anymore. Hope they never discontinue it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1630919 on Jan 26, 2011

The flavor on this gum is superb. Real licorice extract, not fake. Great gum flavor if you are tired of mint.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »