Lakristyggis uten aspartam og sukker

Posted by Herbhild on May 30, 2012

Eg har blitt veldig glad i denne. Smaken er kjempegod, varer ikkje lenge, men det treng den heller ikkje for min del.

worth every penny

Posted by Reviewer2055065 on May 24, 2012

Unlike store bought gum, this is made with all natural ingredients and the 100% xylitol sweetener doesn't give me digestive problems. Texture and flavor is unmatched.

yummy gum

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on May 16, 2012

love the taste and texture and flavor!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2746567 on Jan 31, 2012

If you like licorice taste, you will probably like this gum. I bought to chew after eating, to clean the mouth with xylitol. I like variety, so I'm thankful for flavors that aren't mint or too sweet.

Great strong licorice taste

Posted by Reviewer2780547 on Jan 30, 2012

I wanted to get away from the sugar free gums that have aspartame in them and after some research came across Xylichew. I love licorice and was thrilled to see that iherb was selling it. I like this gum a lot and the tub makes it more cost effective than the smaller packages sold at Whole Foods or Health Food stores which are quite pricey.

Best flavor

Posted by Reviewer2674750 on Dec 30, 2011

Soft, good gum, long lasting.

Great taste - less filling...

Posted by Jon-in-Korea on Nov 24, 2011

This is my third or fourth container. I really like it. Gives me that licorice taste I want with out the carbs.

Excellent Natural Gum

Posted by SydsKid on Aug 29, 2011

Neither my husband nor I can chew "normal" gum, which contain Phenylaneline, that harsh, man-made, cancer-causing chemical. It is hard to find good, natural gum. After reading reviews, we decided to give it a try. Wow. We are impressed. This gum lasts and lasts. I've passed it out to co-workers who were all equally impressed. I think we've finally found our gum. Try it. I don't think you'll be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

taste is great, not for dentures

Posted by Reviewer1197808 on Aug 21, 2011

Excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Aug 19, 2011

So nice to pop two of these in your mouth after dinner. The flavor lasts longer than I thought it would. It stops me from wanting dessert.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »