Great gum to clean teeth in between brushings

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 16, 2014

Taste is really good, a bit strong and lasts a long time. I find it better to cut the piece and chew only half at a time. This one is a bit less intense than the spearmint. Made with birch xylitol, made in USA. It's the best. Perfect for chewing some 15-20 to clean my teeth after meals in between daily brushings. Is said to prevent acidity that causes cavities. I like it.

Good, a little overpriced

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 01, 2014

Delicious, good texture, no sugar or aspartame (which killed my grandparents), and taste lasts longer than many "natural" brands but you get more for your money with Spry gum. Their products are as good as this one.

Peppermint

Posted by odereviews on Dec 11, 2013

Taste goes away way too fast. Price was way too much. I was hoping something better for such price. I haven't seen good Xylitol gum here on iHerb, and this is no exception.

Average

Posted by 5488786453735461602 on Feb 21, 2014

An average pack of chewing gum

Super good, my favorite

Posted by 5535095085616573270 on Jun 30, 2014

My favorite chewing gum.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Sep 11, 2015

Nice stay fresh packaging

Great Tasting!

Posted by 5588227666462071756 on May 22, 2016

Gum is a great tasting way to help prevent tooth decay and keep your breath fresh. It produces a minty-fresh burst of peppermint at first bite. And true the flavor lessens over time, but not enough to toss it out. I've used one piece for over an hour and I can still taste the peppermint. In addition, I love the fact gum is made using a natural sweetener...plus for anyone who has issues with dry mouth like myself, it really does help keep your mouth moister.

Great taste!

Posted by 5564889794410456656 on Nov 12, 2015

As title suggest, and also good in texture. Only wish it would last a little bit longer. First tasted it today so I dont know about any long term benefits of use.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2640251 on Nov 04, 2014

Good taste.

Freshest Peppermint Gum with Xylitol

Posted by 5004117696887906712 on Mar 27, 2015

My family has loved this gum for years! It tastes like a light fresh peppermint, no sugary aftertaste like store brands. I love that when I am chewing gum I am doing something good for my teeth with xylitol. One thing I have noticed is this gum does not last long with flavor and texture. If you prefer to chew gum for hours, I might suggest going to another brand. If you are an hour or less kind of "chewer" you will love this gum.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »