Xylichew Gum, Sugar Free Chewing Gum, Spearmint, 12 Pieces

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Excellent gum, very elastic, long lasting flavor

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 21, 2014

This comes under blister packaging. I found a whole gum to be too much for me (I have a very small mouth with small teeth). It works best for me when I only chew half a gum at once. Otherwise this gum is super elastic and soft, I found myself making bubbles with a whole piece. The spearmint taste is strong enough and lasts a long time, I found that after an hour, it turns a bit much for me (the flavor really intesifies the longer I chew it) so much so that after 1 hour, I have to get rid of it as it triggers my MCS and I become very sensitive to the taste. This has happened with other natural gums. Not a problem with only half a gum, plus I only chew on these to clean my mouth after eating so it does the job for that. Next, I'm trying the peppermint as I have a feeling, the flavor will be a bit less intense. Spearmint can get overbearing. I'm not sure for how long other people chew gum, it's not a habit of mine and I am not a fan of chewing gum or stuff, so I find that, after an hour, my mouth has been cleaned many times over and I have to give my jaw a rest and get rid of it just when the gum ingredients become intolerable for me. It works out perfectly plus xylitol is said to be toxic to the stomach and one needs to only take in minuscule amounts per day. I hope it won't cause problems in the long run but does work for what it's intended to do. So far so good. PS: keep away from dogs, it's lethal to them.

Spearmint

Posted by odereviews on Dec 11, 2013

Taste goes away way too fast. Price was way too much. I was hoping something better for such price. I haven't seen good Xylitol gum here on iHerb, and this is no exception.