值得推荐

Posted by niuniuaihaitao on May 05, 2011

这款产品我用来跟苹果醋一起使用,放在苹果醋里,加点果汁,味道好,而且对身体也没的说,抗氧化,减肥,提升免疫力。我还买了好多送朋友。iHerb,挺你!!!永远!!!

Raw is best

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Feb 27, 2012

I like this.This is raw.In case you dont know any honey that is not solid has been heated.Once heated you lose the good nutrients.Legally in the US you can label honey raw even if it has been heated.So.. it has to have a butter texture to it. This is raw.

PERFECT , all round all-purpose HONEY !!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Apr 07, 2013

You can eat it, put on your face as a face-mask. dab on wound and cuts. It is the perfect blend honey. AND....it has a great price.

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 22, 2016

I always know buckwheat honey is loaded with antioxidants,which is quiet different from other honey. But its smell is not very luscious.Actually this one tastes and smells so bad..

Like eating the flowers themselves!

Posted by Reviewer1736272 on Jul 11, 2010

I love this honey. It has a wonderful, powerful floral taste and a little goes a long way. I use it in my tea and in my morning oatmeal. I bought this because another honey I chose was out of stock, but I am glad now that I had an opportunity to try this unique honey version.

Love

Posted by 4762898395880503338 on Nov 17, 2012

Love the taste.

Excellent and wonderful

Posted by 5593535042331915091 on Oct 20, 2013

Taste wonderful and useful and fun I felt the original honey and is especially useful for sleep disorder before And stomach upset In short honey worth the experience I'm from Saudi Arabia alruwily hail hadf99

Wow! Try this honey!

Posted by 5402698356351506746 on Nov 02, 2013

I am in love with this honey! It is thick, creamy, and delicious - it actually reminds me of caramel. I have been using it in my teas, and in smoothies to sweeten them up a bit. Every time I open the jar, however, I can't help but take half a spoonful on its own! It's sooo yummy! Other aspects that I like about this honey is that it comes from a few different very healthy sources (manuka is in there, too!), so it will keep you healthy. It also gives me a nice, natural, sustainable energy boost. The price is great, as well! It's not the largest jar, but a little goes a long way with this delicacy. You've got to try it!

Posted by 4795689895370340973 on Nov 26, 2013