As a massage cream

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Dec 01, 2012

I'm using this honey to massage my face after having gotten a hint from a man in Korea who was using left-over ginseng roots from his shop to rub his face. His age was about 65, but his face looked 25, firm and wrinkleless. I'm not sure yet if this honey would do a miracle, but I somewhat feel it great when mixed with coconut oil.

you can’t eat it like honey

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Jun 26, 2012

Ah, but it’s no honey, you can’t eat it like honey, it is bitter. It has a very prominent ginseng flavor. I take it when I have to stay late or when I state late and tired in the morning and I take it as a medicine, but with no pleasure. I gave it 4 stars because it helps to deal with tiredness and sleepiness, but I don't care about the taste.

very good the taste of. Perfekt prodosts Fromm ACL viev

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Jul 25, 2016

marvelous taste. gives strength and energy. recommend. Mix one teaspoon with a little hot water, add and vitamin C, Maca powder, and I put on my face and hands, perfect result. Manufactures yoghurt, mix a tablespoon Eco Bee Farms, Ginseng Honey, with a little hot water, pour in the yogurt before the construction of the machine lay on the result, perfect creamy.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2839897 on Jan 28, 2012

OK

Excellent

Posted by 4757599989663662354 on Jun 18, 2016

Excellent product and very well shipped . Thank you .

WORKS!

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on Dec 18, 2013

I felt warm after drinking as tea.

Posted by 5151791612305859520 on Dec 16, 2013