Posted by Reviewer2373323 on Dec 07, 2010

Propolis is amazing as a natural antibiotic. This brand particularly pure and concentrated. I take it for colds along with Olive Oil leaf and Oregano oil. Very effective as a natural antiviral, antibiotic complex.

Why I eat bee glue every day? For prevention of radiation-induced damage

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 26, 2014

Another supplement that is quite beneficial to people who have radiation poisoning is spirulina. It is given to people in Chernobyl for nutrition and has had fantastic results with healing the damage. (Please visit my Products-With-Review page for a review on spirulina’s wrinkle reduction effect.) If you have had many X-rays/mammograms/CT scans or spend a lot of time on mobile phones, I highly recommend that you take propolis daily as a precaution - Better safe than sorry.

Excellent Product!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

I love this product. Granted it smells like nail polish remover and my family hates it when I open the bottle around them but - it works!! I feel wonderful! I don't really have anything wrong with me to measure it by, but It is high quality.

Helps with inflamed gums and sore throat

Posted by Reviewer3003547 on Jun 04, 2013

A friend recommended taking Bee Propolis as I am prone to inflamed gums and sore throat. I find that taking one capsule a day helps to reduce these conditions. It is effective to me and price at iherbs is unbeatable!

Very helpful!

Posted by Reviewer1026654 on Nov 28, 2011

I use it when I feel I'm starting to have a flue and symptoms are gone!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Nov 08, 2012

I have a chronic infection, and this seems to be helping - nothing else has including antibiotics : (

Yep! My parents love this.

Posted by 5215490283612674852 on Jan 14, 2014

I bought this many times for my parents. They loved it. My mom says she sleeps better, and generally feels better than before. What's better, after she started to take propolis, she never caught a cold, which used to be a once or twice every winter season. And my Dad told me he has more strength to work! And it's cheap too. Recommend this if you want to improve your general well-being.

My father told me that it is high quality after using it

Posted by Reviewer1083147 on Jun 28, 2012

My father told me that it is high quality after using it

Great one.

Posted by Reviewer1588886 on Jun 14, 2011

Good priced. High quality. Someone could hate the smell, but I was fine with it. This became one of my favorite.

I'm too sensible for this product.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I have read that one can use small amounts of bee-pollen or propolis to gradually build up a tolerance to fight allergies. But even a very small amount of this makes me feel moderately ill. Also that awful taste repeats on me for hours afterwards. I may try it again, but for now I have stuffed away the box.