Great acne mask!

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jan 31, 2011

I actually use this as a facial mask. My skin is super sensitive to everything, so I tried using honey as a cleanser and mask. This is amazing! The cinnamon and honey combination is great for clearing up acne super fast. I use it nightly to keep my skin clear and sooooo soft. No need for moisturizer with this and it helps keep oil away. Great for all skin types. I use the Y.S. organic honey as a cleanser.

Amazing Honey

Posted by Reviewer1148760 on Dec 27, 2010

This is my favorite honey. My 4 year old grandson likes it too. We like it in oats, we like it on toast, when it comes to Y.S Organic Bee Farms Honey, we like this the most!

Honey love

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Aug 24, 2010

Love this with Artisan Walnut butter (wish iherb carried it) on my whole grain toast for breakfast. Would be good by itself or with other nut butters on toast, too

Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer2200115 on Apr 17, 2012

This taste ok, I just didn't like the cinnamon residue floating in my tea. Will stick to regular honey.

Honey is old and stiff

Posted by 5257568580197077156 on Dec 09, 2013

Cinns Honey was old and stiff and I had a terrible time from removing from the jar. This is the second 6 jar of Cinna homey I have. The first shipment was fine. The second shipment I've had two jars, and they were ruined. You should reexamine your homey to be sure that is not bad.

Keep buying this Honey

Posted by Reviewer3077827 on Dec 25, 2013

We just love this...

the best i ever had

Posted by 4659999810286670551 on Jan 06, 2014

raw wonderful honey with lovely cinnamon. if you dont like strong cinnamon flavor its not for you.

Delightful

Posted by FilaLuvR on Jan 09, 2014

Love this cinnamon honey.

Raw Cinna Honey

Posted by Reviewer1526937 on Jan 11, 2014

this is the best tasting honey - love the cinnamon - I add this to tea and also put it on toast

Good

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jul 23, 2014

Trying out as it has health values. And it can help heal arthritis, bladder infection, indigestion, etc.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »