Great

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 19, 2011

Great tasting !

It smells weird..but I like this because it's "raw"

Posted by 4812264844856542617 on Nov 08, 2013

Its weird smell is the only reason makes me hesitate

YUMMMMMMMMMY (from a honey addict)

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

This was DEFINITELY one of my top favorite purchases from my last order. This honey is so rich, thick, and wonderful tasting, it's almost like eating an icing! I've had other raw honey before and this one is definitely my favorite, I love the smooth but thick texture and perfectly strong honey taste of this one as compared to the chunky-ness and mild flavor of others. So so so so much better than grocery store honey. The only downside to this honey is that it's not really spreadable on anything not completely solid (sort of like trying to spread refrigerated butter, but not THAT solid). Still, this will be the only honey I buy from now on. Incredible.

Great honey for kids!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

My family loves this raw honey. My kids will eat it straight from the jar! In fact, my son won't eat any other kind of honey. Y.S. is a quality brand and their product is consistent and extremely tasty. I've order dozens of jars and I'll be coming back for more!

Sweet

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Sweet but not real honey. Real hone will burn not melt.

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey

Posted by 5736473367615367443 on Jan 12, 2016

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey أنه رائع جداَ ولكن عليه ملاحظات غريبه . أنه يتجمد مثل الزبدة . والمعروف أن العسل لا يتجمد . فيه حلا زائد عن المألوف . __________________________ Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey It is a very wonderful and strange but it Notes. It freezes like butter. It is known that honey does not freeze. Plus the solution of the ordinary.

Best tasting honey

Posted by Konnichiwa on Feb 05, 2016

I love the taste of this honey. It has that fresh off the comb feel to it. It's thick and spreadable and is perfect on toast.

good

Posted by 4848684690396224866 on May 24, 2016

I was worried about the flavor and if my kids will like it or not but the flavor is very nice and I really like it .

Super Nice Honey!

Posted by kenandkumiko on May 16, 2016

We really like this honey. We use it on bread, in drinks and on pancakes etc.

good

Posted by Reviewer3160189 on Jan 11, 2012