It smells weird..but I like this because it's "raw"

Posted by 4812264844856542617 on Nov 08, 2013

Its weird smell is the only reason makes me hesitate

bad product

Posted by 4808438253444025655 on Mar 13, 2016

Just sugar .....

Great

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 19, 2011

Great tasting !

YUMMMMMMMMMY (from a honey addict)

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

This was DEFINITELY one of my top favorite purchases from my last order. This honey is so rich, thick, and wonderful tasting, it's almost like eating an icing! I've had other raw honey before and this one is definitely my favorite, I love the smooth but thick texture and perfectly strong honey taste of this one as compared to the chunky-ness and mild flavor of others. So so so so much better than grocery store honey. The only downside to this honey is that it's not really spreadable on anything not completely solid (sort of like trying to spread refrigerated butter, but not THAT solid). Still, this will be the only honey I buy from now on. Incredible.

Great honey for kids!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

My family loves this raw honey. My kids will eat it straight from the jar! In fact, my son won't eat any other kind of honey. Y.S. is a quality brand and their product is consistent and extremely tasty. I've order dozens of jars and I'll be coming back for more!

Tastes natural

Posted by ElizabethI on Nov 07, 2016

It tastes natural and I bought this because it states "RAW", which i always thinks "RAW" food is the best.... For this price range and with it's quality, i think it is a very good deal!

less then my expectation. .. like sugar ... I use manuka and different types

Posted by 5549164122574417228 on Mar 20, 2014

I love to use honey... from all over world.. manuka honey thailand my u tube channel n lots honey reviews. ..but this like sugar taste... just sweet... honesty. .. after 1 spiin1 or 2... I never touch this honey again. ..

Funny smell after a while

Posted by 5712436851677735689 on Mar 22, 2014

It smelled perfectly fine when I first opened it. But after a while, it smell funny. I used a clean wooden spoon every time. So no idea what happen. No issue with other honey. But with the price, this a value-for-money.

just sugar

Posted by 5352817671980790995 on Mar 26, 2016

i've try many raw honey, but this one is so sugary and the consistency is like solidify sugar. I use it in my morning coffee. I will not purchase it again.

我说的是事实!ANTS ENJOY THIS SUGARY HONEY!蚂蚁的最爱!

Posted by coolsun on Jul 05, 2016

I BELIEVE SUGAR IS ADDED IN THIS HONEY. ANTS LIKE TO EAT THIS HONEY. 不是纯的蜜糖。这款蜜糖是蚂蚁的最爱。我家蚂蚁都来吃它。我说的是事实!