It smells weird..but I like this because it's "raw"

Posted by 4812264844856542617 on Nov 08, 2013

Its weird smell is the only reason makes me hesitate

YUMMMMMMMMMY (from a honey addict)

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

This was DEFINITELY one of my top favorite purchases from my last order. This honey is so rich, thick, and wonderful tasting, it's almost like eating an icing! I've had other raw honey before and this one is definitely my favorite, I love the smooth but thick texture and perfectly strong honey taste of this one as compared to the chunky-ness and mild flavor of others. So so so so much better than grocery store honey. The only downside to this honey is that it's not really spreadable on anything not completely solid (sort of like trying to spread refrigerated butter, but not THAT solid). Still, this will be the only honey I buy from now on. Incredible.

Great honey for kids!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

My family loves this raw honey. My kids will eat it straight from the jar! In fact, my son won't eat any other kind of honey. Y.S. is a quality brand and their product is consistent and extremely tasty. I've order dozens of jars and I'll be coming back for more!

depends on your luck / انت و حظك

Posted by 5112479185782544690 on Mar 12, 2016

the first time i order this product it was AMAZING taste yummy and easy to melt with light yellows color in solid condition its in the sweet side so if you have sweet tooth YOU WOULD LOVE IT plus few spoons from it and you are full for long time but the next time i ordered it , it was nightmare Awful condition it was in liquid forum and dark yellowish color i connect iherb and the manufacturer about it they told me its ok blah blah but the taste was not ok seriously i can taste crystals in honey ( in very bad way ) and just taste awful ! if you found my review helpful give it " like " thanks اول مره طلبته كان لذيذ بشكل ! لونه كان اصفر فاتح و حالته صلبه زي الزبده و طعمه حلو يعني ملعقه منه تشبع رغبتك للسكر لوقت طويل بس ثاتي مره طلبته كا سيئ جدا اللون غامق و كان سايل و الطعم جدا غير تحس بكرستيالات بالطعم العسل نفسه حلو بس يعتمد علي حظك يا يطلع حلو يا يطلع سيئ اذا فادكم الريفيو لا تنسو تعطوه لايك :) شكرا

Best tasting honey

Posted by Konnichiwa on Feb 05, 2016

I love the taste of this honey. It has that fresh off the comb feel to it. It's thick and spreadable and is perfect on toast.

Super Nice Honey!

Posted by kenandkumiko on May 16, 2016

We really like this honey. We use it on bread, in drinks and on pancakes etc.

good

Posted by 4848684690396224866 on May 24, 2016

I was worried about the flavor and if my kids will like it or not but the flavor is very nice and I really like it .

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey

Posted by 5736473367615367443 on Jan 12, 2016

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey أنه رائع جداَ ولكن عليه ملاحظات غريبه . أنه يتجمد مثل الزبدة . والمعروف أن العسل لا يتجمد . فيه حلا زائد عن المألوف . __________________________ Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey It is a very wonderful and strange but it Notes. It freezes like butter. It is known that honey does not freeze. Plus the solution of the ordinary.

good

Posted by Reviewer3160189 on Jan 11, 2012

Y.S. Organic Bee Farm Raw Honey - 10 STARS

Posted by Reviewer1221402 on Feb 07, 2012

Wow, put some on my oatmeal this morning, first tried a little finger dip and talk about yummy. It's current out of stock. Guess I bought the last jar :( Hope they get more in quickly because I'm buying several to stock up on and maybe a gift. Very pleased with the fast service and high quality. iherb, I'm glad I found you!