YUMMMMMMMMMY (from a honey addict)

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

This was DEFINITELY one of my top favorite purchases from my last order. This honey is so rich, thick, and wonderful tasting, it's almost like eating an icing! I've had other raw honey before and this one is definitely my favorite, I love the smooth but thick texture and perfectly strong honey taste of this one as compared to the chunky-ness and mild flavor of others. So so so so much better than grocery store honey. The only downside to this honey is that it's not really spreadable on anything not completely solid (sort of like trying to spread refrigerated butter, but not THAT solid). Still, this will be the only honey I buy from now on. Incredible.

I LOVE this honey.

Posted by KMcCormick on Jun 28, 2012

So pure, so raw, so good. It's delicious, but I recently discovered another way to use this honey that has me in love. I mix it with cinnamon and freshly ground nutmeg and put it on my acne-prone skin as a mask, rinsing it off after half an hour (the nutmeg acts as an exfoliant) - great results even in the short time I've been using it. Internally or externally, raw honey is awesome.

Great honey for kids!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

My family loves this raw honey. My kids will eat it straight from the jar! In fact, my son won't eat any other kind of honey. Y.S. is a quality brand and their product is consistent and extremely tasty. I've order dozens of jars and I'll be coming back for more!

رائع

Posted by 4910591369913054925 on May 31, 2015

عسل رائع الطعم و القوام

Sweet

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Sweet but not real honey. Real hone will burn not melt.

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey

Posted by 5736473367615367443 on Jan 12, 2016

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey أنه رائع جداَ ولكن عليه ملاحظات غريبه . أنه يتجمد مثل الزبدة . والمعروف أن العسل لا يتجمد . فيه حلا زائد عن المألوف . __________________________ Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey It is a very wonderful and strange but it Notes. It freezes like butter. It is known that honey does not freeze. Plus the solution of the ordinary.

Best tasting honey

Posted by Konnichiwa on Feb 05, 2016

I love the taste of this honey. It has that fresh off the comb feel to it. It's thick and spreadable and is perfect on toast.

good

Posted by Reviewer3160189 on Jan 11, 2012

good

Y.S. Organic Bee Farm Raw Honey - 10 STARS

Posted by Reviewer1221402 on Feb 07, 2012

Wow, put some on my oatmeal this morning, first tried a little finger dip and talk about yummy. It's current out of stock. Guess I bought the last jar :( Hope they get more in quickly because I'm buying several to stock up on and maybe a gift. Very pleased with the fast service and high quality. iherb, I'm glad I found you!

expensive

Posted by Reviewer3275858 on Dec 31, 2011

wish it cost less. once you try raw, you would not want to go back to processed honey... (the type you find aisles full of) day and night difference. try to use as sugar alternative slowly and gradually. 5+ stars