Great

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 19, 2011

Great tasting !

It smells weird..but I like this because it's "raw"

Posted by 4812264844856542617 on Nov 08, 2013

Its weird smell is the only reason makes me hesitate

bad product

Posted by 4808438253444025655 on Mar 13, 2016

Just sugar .....

YUMMMMMMMMMY (from a honey addict)

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

This was DEFINITELY one of my top favorite purchases from my last order. This honey is so rich, thick, and wonderful tasting, it's almost like eating an icing! I've had other raw honey before and this one is definitely my favorite, I love the smooth but thick texture and perfectly strong honey taste of this one as compared to the chunky-ness and mild flavor of others. So so so so much better than grocery store honey. The only downside to this honey is that it's not really spreadable on anything not completely solid (sort of like trying to spread refrigerated butter, but not THAT solid). Still, this will be the only honey I buy from now on. Incredible.

Great honey for kids!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

My family loves this raw honey. My kids will eat it straight from the jar! In fact, my son won't eat any other kind of honey. Y.S. is a quality brand and their product is consistent and extremely tasty. I've order dozens of jars and I'll be coming back for more!

Tastes natural

Posted by ElizabethI on Nov 07, 2016

It tastes natural and I bought this because it states "RAW", which i always thinks "RAW" food is the best.... For this price range and with it's quality, i think it is a very good deal!

Sweet

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Sweet but not real honey. Real hone will burn not melt.

good

Posted by 4848684690396224866 on May 24, 2016

I was worried about the flavor and if my kids will like it or not but the flavor is very nice and I really like it .

Y.S Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey

Posted by nslnsl on Jan 20, 2014

+ Great value for money + Sturdy jar + Reputable brand

Delicious

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Oct 26, 2013

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripes are, the container is plastic and runs out too fast :)