It smells weird..but I like this because it's "raw"

Posted by 4812264844856542617 on Nov 08, 2013

Its weird smell is the only reason makes me hesitate

Great honey for kids!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

My family loves this raw honey. My kids will eat it straight from the jar! In fact, my son won't eat any other kind of honey. Y.S. is a quality brand and their product is consistent and extremely tasty. I've order dozens of jars and I'll be coming back for more!

YUMMMMMMMMMY (from a honey addict)

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

This was DEFINITELY one of my top favorite purchases from my last order. This honey is so rich, thick, and wonderful tasting, it's almost like eating an icing! I've had other raw honey before and this one is definitely my favorite, I love the smooth but thick texture and perfectly strong honey taste of this one as compared to the chunky-ness and mild flavor of others. So so so so much better than grocery store honey. The only downside to this honey is that it's not really spreadable on anything not completely solid (sort of like trying to spread refrigerated butter, but not THAT solid). Still, this will be the only honey I buy from now on. Incredible.

expensive

Posted by Reviewer3275858 on Dec 31, 2011

wish it cost less. once you try raw, you would not want to go back to processed honey... (the type you find aisles full of) day and night difference. try to use as sugar alternative slowly and gradually. 5+ stars

YUMMM!!

Posted by Reviewer1622493 on Nov 07, 2011

First time trying raw honey...im hooked and never going back! Perfect in hot tea, when i had a sore throat!

Great Honey

Posted by HealthyGuy on May 25, 2011

This honey tastes great. I don't usually eat honey, but I had a very sore throat and wanted to try it. I'm not sure if it helped, but it tastes very good.

Good honey

Posted by Reviewer1178542 on Sep 05, 2010

It is very economical and great taste raw honey!

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1595804 on Feb 07, 2011

very yummy, ate it with a spoon.

good

Posted by Reviewer3160189 on Jan 11, 2012

good

Y.S. Organic Bee Farm Raw Honey - 10 STARS

Posted by Reviewer1221402 on Feb 07, 2012

Wow, put some on my oatmeal this morning, first tried a little finger dip and talk about yummy. It's current out of stock. Guess I bought the last jar :( Hope they get more in quickly because I'm buying several to stock up on and maybe a gift. Very pleased with the fast service and high quality. iherb, I'm glad I found you!