July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey, 22.0 oz (623 g)

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1595804 on Feb 07, 2011

very yummy, ate it with a spoon.

best.honey.ever!

Posted by 4687292799552778497 on Apr 12, 2013

this is absolutely the best honey ive ever eaten. so intensely sweet and flavorful. i also use it to wash my face and it does a great job of calming acne inflammation and redness

Delicious Honey

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 08, 2013

I have been spoiled. I'm not able to eat "honey bear" honey from the store any longer after trying organic raw honey. The flavor does not even compare to store bought pasteurized honey. Y.S. Eco Bee Farms has a great texture and light, genuine honey flavor. The price is unbeatable at iHerb. I will purchase this product again in the future as long as they continue to stock it!

Honey, raw honey.

Posted by Reviewer2210519 on Aug 10, 2013

I am just crazy about this honey, its so good. Makes med remember my grandfathers own homemade, I used to get my own can once a year, this gave me back my childhood in a way and its not much left, have to soon order more, 2 cans this time I think.

YS Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I thought that I already was getting the best raw honey until I found YS Eco Bee Farms/s. I take this (2 tsp) together with Braggs apple cider vinegar (tsp) mixed with hot water for that energizing morning drink. The mix helps cleanse the liver, clears the throat, and aids digestion. This /secret/ mix was the subject of a $17 ebook I just bought recently. Try it! It'/s sooo goood! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"