best.honey.ever!

Posted by 4687292799552778497 on Apr 12, 2013

this is absolutely the best honey ive ever eaten. so intensely sweet and flavorful. i also use it to wash my face and it does a great job of calming acne inflammation and redness

Delicious Honey

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 08, 2013

I have been spoiled. I'm not able to eat "honey bear" honey from the store any longer after trying organic raw honey. The flavor does not even compare to store bought pasteurized honey. Y.S. Eco Bee Farms has a great texture and light, genuine honey flavor. The price is unbeatable at iHerb. I will purchase this product again in the future as long as they continue to stock it!

Honey in its purest form :)

Posted by James-Simon on Jul 02, 2012

This stuff is AWESOME in tea...and also for a variety of other things. It works good for placing on cuts to aid with healing, and also said to help those that struggle with allergies (as its raw and unheated which is said to contain all the enzymes). Its also been said to be very beneficial for pregnant women that are about to go into labor, by taking a tablespoon of this raw unheated honey in a cup of hot water (or tea) can greatly help reduce labor time, as it helps by naturally open/relax the sacrum.

creamy..

Posted by Reviewer2737323 on Jun 29, 2011

quite creamy, quite nice..

mr

Posted by Reviewer3126609 on May 03, 2012

good prise,good service,good honey.

Value for money

Posted by 5399657801152512885 on Jul 29, 2012

Have been living off this product since the first time I laid my lips on it. Its rich in flavour, tasty and goes very well with lemon.

hight qulity and more reliable than domestic honey

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

hight qulity and more reliable than domestic honey and i oreder it every time

Great Price for Raw Honey

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

This honey seems very popular with the number of reviews it is getting in iherb, so I was very curious about its taste and finally ordered to try. Overall it's pleasant on the palate but carries a hint of odd smell that I didn't quite fancy. But I must say, for raw honey, its price tag is very enticing.

less then my expectation. .. like sugar ... I use manuka and different types

Posted by 5549164122574417228 on Mar 20, 2014

I love to use honey... from all over world.. manuka honey thailand my u tube channel n lots honey reviews. ..but this like sugar taste... just sweet... honesty. .. after 1 spiin1 or 2... I never touch this honey again. ..

Ok

Posted by Moony90 on Nov 28, 2013

but too sweet for my taste