good

Posted by 4848684690396224866 on May 24, 2016

I was worried about the flavor and if my kids will like it or not but the flavor is very nice and I really like it .

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey

Posted by 5736473367615367443 on Jan 12, 2016

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey أنه رائع جداَ ولكن عليه ملاحظات غريبه . أنه يتجمد مثل الزبدة . والمعروف أن العسل لا يتجمد . فيه حلا زائد عن المألوف . __________________________ Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey It is a very wonderful and strange but it Notes. It freezes like butter. It is known that honey does not freeze. Plus the solution of the ordinary.

hight qulity and more reliable than domestic honey

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

hight qulity and more reliable than domestic honey and i oreder it every time

creamy..

Posted by Reviewer2737323 on Jun 29, 2011

quite creamy, quite nice..

mr

Posted by Reviewer3126609 on May 03, 2012

good prise,good service,good honey.

Value for money

Posted by 5399657801152512885 on Jul 29, 2012

Have been living off this product since the first time I laid my lips on it. Its rich in flavour, tasty and goes very well with lemon.

Great Price for Raw Honey

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

This honey seems very popular with the number of reviews it is getting in iherb, so I was very curious about its taste and finally ordered to try. Overall it's pleasant on the palate but carries a hint of odd smell that I didn't quite fancy. But I must say, for raw honey, its price tag is very enticing.

less then my expectation. .. like sugar ... I use manuka and different types

Posted by 5549164122574417228 on Mar 20, 2014

I love to use honey... from all over world.. manuka honey thailand my u tube channel n lots honey reviews. ..but this like sugar taste... just sweet... honesty. .. after 1 spiin1 or 2... I never touch this honey again. ..

Ok

Posted by Moony90 on Nov 28, 2013

but too sweet for my taste

Funny smell after a while

Posted by 5712436851677735689 on Mar 22, 2014

It smelled perfectly fine when I first opened it. But after a while, it smell funny. I used a clean wooden spoon every time. So no idea what happen. No issue with other honey. But with the price, this a value-for-money.