Double Price... Good Luck Making Me Order It Again

Posted by 5722381836030044904 on Dec 12, 2016

Awesome Honey. However, Everything Has Got Its Price. I Have ordered it NUMEROUS TIMES. AND NOW IT'S DOUBLE.. IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME iherb Doubles The price For Its Products. Well Count Me Out.

Really Expensive

Posted by 5272634602152706966 on Nov 20, 2016

Its really weird that Iherb increased its price may be due to demand but this is not honesty need to think in future, if demand increased does not mean you increase the prices unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eye gouging price hike from $15.18 to $27.18!!!

Posted by 4991792270572866183 on Dec 17, 2016

I used to buy this honey often. It tasted good and the price was reasonable. The last time I bought this about 2 months ago it was still $15.18. I wanted to buy some more today only to find that it is now $27.18. This kind of price hike is ridiculous. I will not buy this anymore. Very disappointing.

Why the price has been increased?

Posted by 5497901763613026958 on Nov 16, 2016

The price was below 20usd and it suddenly jumped to 28usd? Weird...

Price

Posted by 4803163432591964229 on Dec 08, 2016

I was so happy when a friend recommended this to me but price doubled up. Not sure how can this go up so high.

5 stars for quality but 1 star for sudden increase in price

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Nov 23, 2016

Have been purchasing Really Raw Honey for a long time. Recently purchased this to try out. Was happy with it and decided to repurchase as it's value for money. However, was shocked to discover that the price has suddenly increased by 80%. Think I am going back to Really Raw Honey. Very disappointing.

Price Hike

Posted by 5466088949510029418 on Dec 16, 2016

I used to buy this honey in bulk, for myself and friends I have recommended this to, as it's the best honey I've tried. The price hike? Not so much. I blindly ordered 4 bottles and only realised that my total was so exorbitant when I received the confirmation e-mail. I double checked with my previous order and the price of the honey this time round practically doubled!! So ridiculous. Will not be re-purchasing.

awesome honey,but really disappointed in the over $10 jump in price!

Posted by 4964609150284289159 on Nov 24, 2016

Five stars for the honey. One for the skyrocketing price

was good with its old prince but now its over priced

Posted by 5561325839491152271 on Nov 26, 2016

is there any proper justification for raising its price to almost the double?! it was good at its price which was reasonable but now i don't think i will but it again

Disappointed In Price Hike

Posted by 5654319445900704754 on Dec 13, 2016

I love this honey and have been ordering it by the dozen for family and friends. It tastes really good, and was well worth the price but seeing as Iherb has increased the price, I will be buying the 22oz bottle from now on. The honey is five stars, the price is not.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »