cured staph

Posted by Reviewer2085320 on Sep 24, 2010

My wife had staph for a year, nothing cured it (allicin almost did), and this honey cured it like NOTHING. I could not believe it. It just went poof, gone! Utterly amazing people! The bee is a supernatural gift to people from the Creator!

Carol

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Sep 02, 2011

This product is amazing. Was having digestive and bowel issues and this seems to be healing whatever was going on. Have use it topically on sores as well. It works.

Fantastic Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer3011059 on May 08, 2011

Works better than Neosporin on cuts, scrape, belt abrasions, panty line abrasions. I am referring this product to everyone I know! Marilyn

Taste good, and good for stomach

Posted by 4885251817812229719 on Mar 01, 2014

My wife, a Japanese and does not speak English, had been suffering from stomach problems for a long time. One of her friends suggested that she try Manuka Honey with UMF 15+. There are many product with similar features, but this Raw Manuka Honey, Active 15+ is different; it tastes good, and had apparent effect to her stomach. Now, she does not take any medicine and feels good everyday. We have three more bottles, and I am sure we will continue use this.

Honey

Posted by Reviewer3001339 on Jan 26, 2011

Tastes like regular honey. I've just started trying it out on a light cold. I do not know if this has made a difference but my cold dissapeared very quickly this time. Ragnhild

Manuka honey

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Nov 05, 2011

I have used Manuka honey for years, drink it in tea. IfI feel I'm getting a sore throat I take a spoon of it-so soothing. Had a bee sting that became hot, swollen and red--spread a little manuka honey on it and covered it---by morning it was not swollen and red anymore, great stuff.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1346684 on Jan 25, 2012

I'd read about the benefits of Manuka honey, so was glad to get it here at Iherb. I use it in a little bit of organic plain yogurt in the evening to help with sleep. I think it has been working.

Posted by Reviewer2685557 on Sep 13, 2010

good price- not sure of the qualtiy as it has slightly different taste than other manuka honey brands that I've tasted.

Manuka honey

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Feb 12, 2011

Buy this for my dog who that has anemia. It really helps.

Amazing

Posted by bobbienorthern on Oct 16, 2015

I am so glad that I tried this honey. The taste is delicious. It is smooth and creamy. This honey is really giving my body a huge boost in my health. It is working on my digestive system and has drained my sinuses. I am shocked at what drained from my head when I blew my nose. I can feel many good things happening in my body just in the very short time I have been using this. The company says that this is organic but they did not label this as organic as to keep the price as low as possible. I have been buying other honey from them for years and know as a fact this is an organic bee farm. I will never allow myself to be without this again. This is a must for me. It is so much more tasty and healthy then any other honey I have eaten. This stuff is truly amazing for me.