Muy recomendable

Posted by 5669062875629243576 on May 03, 2016

Gran calidad por precio razonable. Muy buen sabor y la textura. Un placer.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2056908 on Mar 24, 2016

I USE this honey on my face like a mask. It works wonders for my skin. It's especially good for problem skin.

good

Posted by 5102217986183385220 on Dec 30, 2015

good

Amazing

Posted by bobbienorthern on Oct 16, 2015

I am so glad that I tried this honey. The taste is delicious. It is smooth and creamy. This honey is really giving my body a huge boost in my health. It is working on my digestive system and has drained my sinuses. I am shocked at what drained from my head when I blew my nose. I can feel many good things happening in my body just in the very short time I have been using this. The company says that this is organic but they did not label this as organic as to keep the price as low as possible. I have been buying other honey from them for years and know as a fact this is an organic bee farm. I will never allow myself to be without this again. This is a must for me. It is so much more tasty and healthy then any other honey I have eaten. This stuff is truly amazing for me.

raw maumka honey

Posted by 5719272916864112119 on Aug 01, 2015

it is nice honey , it smell original ad taste, I bought two and I am going to buy another 4 , good one

第二次购买

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015

第一罐吃了觉得很有效。对付抵抗力类的小毛病很有用。给爸妈也买了试试看。

Raw Manuka Honey

Posted by Reviewer2908692 on Mar 07, 2015

Good for "eating" & also for use as a healing ointment for: blisters, cuts, bruises, etc. This honey, is a good healer for me. Manuka Honey with a bandage on top helps to heal many cuts and bruises for me.

Product too sweet

Posted by 5293284908382907095 on Feb 19, 2015

I bought a few different types of manuka honey for my daughter as she has bad sinus in the morning. For this bottle, I didn't see any improvement and both of us find the honey too sweet for our liking.

normal

Posted by 5671822303337008538 on Feb 06, 2015

normal

Extremely sweet

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 05, 2015

Very creamy but extremely sweet so I've switched to their organic raw honey. I've also learned that organic raw honey is less processed and contained more minerals.