Full of energy!

Posted by Arabia on Jun 18, 2015

I like that it has Bee pollen and Propolis which give energy. I bought it for my father because sometimes he feels weak and he says this honey made him feel better and it gives him energy and strengths to do so many things (he takes small tablespoon once a day). For me personally, i love putting it on bread and fruit salad! Tastes good! Great value too! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. رائع...اشتريته للوالد الله يخليه ويقول انه يعطيه نشاط ويساعده على القيام باعمال كثيره..ياخذ ملعقة صغيره باليوم..اما بالنسبه لي احب احطه على العيش..الخبز..او بسلطة الفواكه..اتمنى استفدتم من تجربتي واذا عجبتكم اضغطوا يس

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Mar 23, 2011

Should keep this a secret all to myself, but...this stuff is awesome. Been using for years. Love it. Helps ward off colds a little bit, especially throat area in my opinion. But what I really like is, if I take a spoonful at midnight, it doesn't keep me up at all, but in the morning, I'm less lethargic when the alarm goes off, and don't need coffee to get me moving.

good energy supplement

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

good product, though it does taste a little "fermented". I take it one teaspoon every morning and I really like it. It make my migraine go away and I feel that I have more energy.

In my everyday smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jan 08, 2014

This is one of the many ingredients in my everyday smoothie. It has get immune system regulating properties for those of us with serious auto immune issues, plus is a great immune booster for healthy individuals. Royal Jelly is is also one of the supplements recommended for fertiltiy issues. The taste isn't great, but in the smoothie you can't taste it. After I spoon it into the blender, I let my dog lick the little bit remaining on the spoon, as my vet says bee foods are very helpful for dogs (for instance, propolis is used to treat urinary tract issues in dogs). Overall, I wouldnt 'bee' (haha) without it, especially in the cold winter months!

Good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on Jul 12, 2010

Really like how you can get bee, royal jelly and the enzymes of honey in this tasty RAW honey! It takes a bit to get used to at first (I almost forgot how propolis tasted) but once you get used to the taste you'll really like it. I put it on whole wheat bread with some organic peanut butter and bananas...yummy!

helps with cold hands/feet

Posted by Reviewer1012207 on May 18, 2011

in minutes! love it, the taste as well

Absolutely love it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Sep 04, 2014

Fresh Royal Jelly, bee pollen and propolis in raw honey, this is an amazing product! I take one-two teaspoon in the morning and I feel energized. The taste is superb! So much better than taking royal jelly pills. You get all the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory not to mention hormone balancing properties in a yummy way. So happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer3127598 on Feb 11, 2012

This is an incredibly nutritious pick-me-up snack. The taste and texture are wonderful! It takes a little getting used to the flavor, but in a short time, my family became really fond of the taste. I love that this honey product is packed with pollen, propolis and royal jelly (the best parts of the honey that are taken out of almost all honeys sold today).

Tastes good!

Posted by tigra69 on Sep 03, 2011

Great taste and it seems to keep me energized.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1759897 on Mar 27, 2011

Actually, I wanted to purchase the one that also contains ginseng , but this item also has helped me feel energized.