Great product

Posted by Reviewer1994113 on Apr 11, 2011

I love this product for a bowel cleanse. I take it daily with psyllium husk capsules and water. I do want to be clear and say you MUST drink lots of water with this to avoid constipation. In powder form I put this into my kids baths for a detox.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1735665 on Aug 15, 2010

I recently used this while doing a full body detox. The purpose of this product is to absorb the toxins and carry them out of the body. Since this isn't a result that is tangible, the only way I have to judge it is by the fact that I didn't experience the Herxheimer Reaction (flu like symptoms resulting from die off of pathogens and released toxins.) I did't experience any decrease of energy either so this tells me that it did its job well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2191575 on Jul 27, 2011

This Bentonite is easy to swallow, no smell or taste. It takes a few days to get into your system, but when it starts to expel the toxins and work thru your system you will "know" b/c it gives off that "cleansing chemical breakdown" smell - not bad, just noticeable;-)

Great detox

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on May 03, 2010

I bought this for my mother who had knee replacement and was giving a lot of medications after the surgery. My mom used this to cleanse her body from all the medications.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2265025 on Dec 13, 2011

I used this product in the morning in conjunction with acacia fiber. I felt it help pull out the toxins. However, I take crucial medications in the morning. I noticed the detox affected the effectiveness of my medication. I'd recommend to take the detox in the evening.

superb!

Posted by Reviewer3134012 on Feb 19, 2012

this is part of my daily health regime now... love it... the taste reminds me of weak almond milk, goes down very easy

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1196360 on Mar 30, 2012

I'm taking it every morning with Psyllium husks. I was constipated eariler every day. But it really help me. I hope it had a bigger portion or other brands to choose. Thanks iHerb anyway for the fast delivery.

Good clay with very little bad taste

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

Just shake and drink - a decent chelator.

Bentonite

Posted by Reviewer2918177 on Dec 22, 2012

easy to use and i trust it works well.

Does the job

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

Nice cleansing product, never noticed any adverse effects, does the job.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »