great for cleanse

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Apr 28, 2016

Used this to cleanse my body of metals. Be careful not to mix this with any metal spoons. And if you have any metal dental fillings recommend not to take either. However this is great for cleansing and getting rid of toxicity within the body. It tasteless however texture is a little on the thick side.

Detox and protect yourself from what they are spraying (herbicides, pesticides, etc)

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

Helps you remove heavy metals and other toxins from your precious body. Helps with candida die-off too! P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Ganglion cysts

Posted by 4681897140054956509 on Feb 10, 2016

Bought this to avoid the last resort of surgery for painful ganglion cysts in my joints, and I have watched them reduce dramatically in size right before my eyes. I honestly can't believe what a miracle this is. Thank you for such a wonderful product. It's truly life changing.

Helped me feel better

Posted by 5117001937228346069 on Jan 25, 2016

I purchased this product with some probiotics, milk thistle and candida support as my stomach really bothered me during Christmas. I was already a healthy eater (no fast food, red meat) but cranked down on healthier diet (cut out sugar, bread, dairy - less yogurt). The key to this bentonite is to drink with plenty of water. It took about a week, but my stomach now feels great again.

good!

Posted by 5035987416877446247 on Dec 16, 2015

Good test and ready to be used!

My favorite

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

I have used a couple of brands of Bentonite Clay. This one by far is my favorite. It has a very smooth texture and not much of any kind of flavor. Others I have tried smell and taste nasty. This one is very clean tasting.

great plains bentonite

Posted by 4887955883106704563 on Apr 08, 2015

I suffer with terrible muscle pain and fybromyalgia likely due to die off of candida and other bacteria. Bentonite clay works wonders at cleaning up the toxins in my body. I take this with fiber which has added detoxing benefits. If you suffer from any infection, candida or virus I strongly recommend this product. When my symptoms are not to bad I take bentonite clay and fiber before bed on an empty stomach. If I do not take this before bed I will wake to terrible pain. My genetic profile shows I have defects in the genes that help with detoxification. When my symptoms are really bad I take this 2 times a day.

Great product!

Posted by 5180184819788392849 on Dec 30, 2014

This product is flavorless and aids with heartburn too.,

Super fast shipping

Posted by 4756052470463062637 on Dec 22, 2014

I am in Alberta, Canada and I received this product within 2 days of shipping. Item was professionally packaged, I will order again from this website.

Detox!

Posted by 5368093475754139494 on Sep 30, 2014

Great for detoxing internally. I love to add it to my smoothies or cold tea brews along with other supplements. It can be used internally or externally and can bee taken daily.