New To iHerb?

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite, Detox, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Candida Killer

Posted by Reviewer1887705 on Aug 02, 2009

I have been using this for nearly two months as part of a candida eradication plan. I take it with my fiber in the morning, mixed together to form a kind of gel (I know it sounds awful, but tastes fine.) So far, combined with dietary changes, it's working. I'll be staying on it awhile. As usual IHerb ships quick and is 1/3 the cost of a local health food store.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2440587 on Jun 09, 2011

Purchased Yerba Prima Great Plains Bentonite Clay for the first time and was truly amazed o how well I felt only days from taking this product internally! I have a severe digestion/malabsortion/heavy metal toxins in my body. I've tried every other product known to man and nothing has given me relief from my health problems, except Yerba Prima Bentonite! Also, great skin detox when brushed on with a paint brush. I will continue to buy this product. Only wish they could ship their 32oz glass container to Canada. Also wish they would make a dry/powder bentonite clay. Would be more economical for a clay bath. Cam Canada

Goes on Vacation with us

Posted by Reviewer2211837 on Jun 25, 2008

My family & I make sure we pack Yerba Prima, Breat Plains Bentonite with us on every trip -- whether we're on domestic or international travel. If we eat too much or eat something that sours our stomach, we just take a tablespoon of Bentonite and we're fine by the next meal!

Bentonite Detox

Posted by Reviewer2977761 on Jan 30, 2010

Great product. My skin looks better after using it for only two weeks. Will difintely continue to use it.

A good bentonite clay

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jul 23, 2011

I've tried several different kinds of bentonite clay. Calcium bentonite is supposed to be the best for internal use. However Great Plains doesn't say whether it is a calcium or sodium based clay. Still, it has a completely neutral taste, and is already mixed/hydrated in the bottle. All you need to do is take a tablespoon on an empty stomach and chase that with a few glasses of water. It is generally good for regularity, and is supposed to take poisonous substances out of your body. Hopefully it does all of that. The price is certainly affordable, and it is easy to use. I am happy with the product.