Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1196360 on Mar 30, 2012

I'm taking it every morning with Psyllium husks. I was constipated eariler every day. But it really help me. I hope it had a bigger portion or other brands to choose. Thanks iHerb anyway for the fast delivery.

Good clay with very little bad taste

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

Just shake and drink - a decent chelator.

Bentonite

Posted by Reviewer2918177 on Dec 22, 2012

easy to use and i trust it works well.

good price for product

Posted by Reviewer3168772 on Sep 29, 2011

This uis a good price for product, you may just as much to ship it tho. Helps with elimination and reflux.

Goes down easy

Posted by Reviewer2163352 on Aug 17, 2011

I am using both this formula and the Now Foods powder formula. This is ceratinly easy to just drink down but the powder formula is more versatile and cost effective, you just have to spend a little time preparing it but that's no big deal.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jul 20, 2010

I know that this is not the highest quality clay but it's good- aboutclay.com sells the highest quality.

bentonite detox

Posted by Reviewer1105667 on Mar 03, 2009

I have already noticed the difference in my body and just after more than a week of using this product. like the taste really just bla but easy to take

First impressions

Posted by Reviewer2298468 on Feb 06, 2012

I recently took about 1/3 of the recommended dosage of this product and found that the following day I had strong bloating. I wanted to burp a lot and my stomach and gut made me feel uncomfortable. The product says this has a balance of calcium and sodium; however, I have read on many sites that calcium is the recommended type that should be taken. I think this may be good for the skin, but I think it risky for people who are trying it for the first time. Maybe take a very small amount 1/7 of the recommended dosage.

Detox

Posted by Reviewer1983413 on Aug 05, 2009

Great price, product and service. x

Yerba Prima

Posted by Reviewer2739518 on Oct 30, 2008

Great Product. I've used it for many months and have recommended it to my family and friends.