lukes review from ireland

Posted by Reviewer1925585 on Jul 24, 2010

This product is goo combined with yerba psylium (whole) husks. It is designed to absorb poisin toxic substances in your digestve system and leave your system with it. results - brighter eyes, more energy, more focus, relaxed beyyer sleep etc . This stuff is the bussiness. no bullshiit. google bentonite and see its health benefits.

Small Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2367798 on Feb 25, 2011

I ordered this same product somewhere else but the bottle was HUGE, and I know I didn't pay as much as this tiny one. I should've looked more closely at the ounces. So, partially my fault.

Gave me abdominal discomfort/pain.

Posted by Reviewer2640028 on Jun 01, 2009

Used it for about 5 days. It game me abdominal discomfort/pain since the first day I started using it. Be careful.

calms down digestive problems instantly and overnight

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 23, 2010

This is one of those forgotten supplements every house hold should have. It is a very safe alternative to most conventional OTC digestive products. I recently began mixing with fibra kania and water at night, then in the morning take several probiotics. There is a definite improvement. I think this helps ease the symptoms of using total body cleans herbs.

iHerb delivery and packing

Posted by Reviewer1755624 on Apr 03, 2011

Perfect transaction. Unfortunately I have not been able to use the product itself yet, but iHerb delivered in a very swift manner, with the contents packed well and delivered as expected. I am very happy with this company in that regard.

great

Posted by Reviewer1872009 on Jun 01, 2011

great used with psyllium husks

bentonite detox

Posted by Reviewer1477187 on Sep 06, 2011

I have always loved this product and it's very easy to take

good product

Posted by paisleyjade on Sep 14, 2011

I mix this in with my daughter`s yogurt so she can eat it. It seems to be helping with her stomach aches.

Gentle detox formula

Posted by Reviewer2049524 on Sep 15, 2011

This really helped me to detoxify. It is a good product at a great price

Great detoxifier

Posted by retirednlovinit on Sep 22, 2011

This is a really good way to eliminate the chance of toxicity from contaminants in garden soil, questionable treated areas(such as spraying weed killers and such) near by,when passing on the street,suspected food poisoning etc.