It's ok

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jul 20, 2010

I know that this is not the highest quality clay but it's good- aboutclay.com sells the highest quality.

bentonite detox

Posted by Reviewer1105667 on Mar 03, 2009

I have already noticed the difference in my body and just after more than a week of using this product. like the taste really just bla but easy to take

First impressions

Posted by Reviewer2298468 on Feb 06, 2012

I recently took about 1/3 of the recommended dosage of this product and found that the following day I had strong bloating. I wanted to burp a lot and my stomach and gut made me feel uncomfortable. The product says this has a balance of calcium and sodium; however, I have read on many sites that calcium is the recommended type that should be taken. I think this may be good for the skin, but I think it risky for people who are trying it for the first time. Maybe take a very small amount 1/7 of the recommended dosage.

Detox

Posted by Reviewer1983413 on Aug 05, 2009

Great price, product and service. x

Yerba Prima

Posted by Reviewer2739518 on Oct 30, 2008

Great Product. I've used it for many months and have recommended it to my family and friends.

lukes review from ireland

Posted by Reviewer1925585 on Jul 24, 2010

This product is goo combined with yerba psylium (whole) husks. It is designed to absorb poisin toxic substances in your digestve system and leave your system with it. results - brighter eyes, more energy, more focus, relaxed beyyer sleep etc . This stuff is the bussiness. no bullshiit. google bentonite and see its health benefits.

Small Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2367798 on Feb 25, 2011

I ordered this same product somewhere else but the bottle was HUGE, and I know I didn't pay as much as this tiny one. I should've looked more closely at the ounces. So, partially my fault.

Gave me abdominal discomfort/pain.

Posted by Reviewer2640028 on Jun 01, 2009

Used it for about 5 days. It game me abdominal discomfort/pain since the first day I started using it. Be careful.

calms down digestive problems instantly and overnight

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 23, 2010

This is one of those forgotten supplements every house hold should have. It is a very safe alternative to most conventional OTC digestive products. I recently began mixing with fibra kania and water at night, then in the morning take several probiotics. There is a definite improvement. I think this helps ease the symptoms of using total body cleans herbs.

iHerb delivery and packing

Posted by Reviewer1755624 on Apr 03, 2011

Perfect transaction. Unfortunately I have not been able to use the product itself yet, but iHerb delivered in a very swift manner, with the contents packed well and delivered as expected. I am very happy with this company in that regard.