Super fast shipping

Posted by 4756052470463062637 on Dec 22, 2014

I am in Alberta, Canada and I received this product within 2 days of shipping. Item was professionally packaged, I will order again from this website.

Cleaned my face

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

My face became much cleaner, and my body too!

Good For Detox. Must Drink More Water when take this

Posted by 4629507093890727894 on Jul 23, 2014

I have been taking this with psylium husk for detoxing the overgrowth candida in my body and eliminating toxins. The taste not so great but it do works as what it had claims. my stomach feel not so good when i drink this.. but i believe should there is a stomach reaction means this things is doing his work.

Colon Cleansing

Posted by 5674108705367653779 on Jul 30, 2014

I take this together with Yerba Prima Psyllium Whole Husks Colon Cleanser and it is amazing for colon cleansing. Best drunk with freshly squeezed orange juice.

great plains bentonite

Posted by 4887955883106704563 on Apr 08, 2015

I suffer with terrible muscle pain and fybromyalgia likely due to die off of candida and other bacteria. Bentonite clay works wonders at cleaning up the toxins in my body. I take this with fiber which has added detoxing benefits. If you suffer from any infection, candida or virus I strongly recommend this product. When my symptoms are not to bad I take bentonite clay and fiber before bed on an empty stomach. If I do not take this before bed I will wake to terrible pain. My genetic profile shows I have defects in the genes that help with detoxification. When my symptoms are really bad I take this 2 times a day.

My favorite

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

I have used a couple of brands of Bentonite Clay. This one by far is my favorite. It has a very smooth texture and not much of any kind of flavor. Others I have tried smell and taste nasty. This one is very clean tasting.

good!

Posted by 5035987416877446247 on Dec 16, 2015

Good test and ready to be used!

Helped me feel better

Posted by 5117001937228346069 on Jan 25, 2016

I purchased this product with some probiotics, milk thistle and candida support as my stomach really bothered me during Christmas. I was already a healthy eater (no fast food, red meat) but cranked down on healthier diet (cut out sugar, bread, dairy - less yogurt). The key to this bentonite is to drink with plenty of water. It took about a week, but my stomach now feels great again.

Bentonite drink

Posted by Reviewer1385979 on Feb 01, 2011

very easy to use/ no problem with taste thank you

Very Good