July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite, Detox, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Peptobismol Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1707694 on Sep 25, 2011

After contracting a parasite in Mexico six years ago, my stomach has never been the same. This product is a fantastic alternative to Peptobismol, as it removes all the toxins in your body naturally and all you have to do is take it on an empty stomach and drink an extra glass of water or two throughout the day. Works well for food poisoning. The bentonite clay is easy to take and doesn't require refrigeration—great stuff!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1648797 on Aug 11, 2009

I'm on month 6 of an 8 month cleanse. This product is an essential ingredient in my morning juice, carrots juiced naturally, mix in 2 t caproyl, 1 heaping t of psyllium husk, and 1 T of Yerba Prima. So far, so good (great). I've lost 23 pounds of toxins...and counting. :-)

Seems good for now

Posted by Reviewer1568078 on Nov 11, 2010

I started taking this with whole psyllium husks to clean out the candida in my body. The combination has definitely made my intestines feel better. My bowel movements are regular and natural feeling.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1735665 on Aug 15, 2010

I recently used this while doing a full body detox. The purpose of this product is to absorb the toxins and carry them out of the body. Since this isn't a result that is tangible, the only way I have to judge it is by the fact that I didn't experience the Herxheimer Reaction (flu like symptoms resulting from die off of pathogens and released toxins.) I did't experience any decrease of energy either so this tells me that it did its job well.

I Just love this product

Posted by Reviewer2618125 on Jun 23, 2008

I have been using this liquid Bentonite since 6 months now and before i used to have Solid Bentonite which is good too, but the mixing part shoud be perfect or else its not good. If you don't have time like me - then liquid Bentonite is good.