Purest Bentonite!

Posted by jasonjs on Apr 30, 2009

This is one of the most purest bentonite clay I've ever seen. I have another one from the super market and it looked very dirty, yet Yerba Prima makes one very high quality, clean bentonite clay!

Good intestinal detox, tastes fine!

Posted by Reviewer1990583 on Aug 10, 2011

Taste is not bad at all, easy to swallow, and a great way to gently eliminate chemicals and toxic metals from the digestive tract. Good price as well. Take separately from food or supplements, as the clay will absorb whatever is taken with it.

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite, Detox, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5540683268265403657 on Nov 11, 2013

My hubby had a sudden sharp tummy cramp and it was so bad that he looked really pale. I fed him one tablespoon to try my luck (I used a metal spoon) since I read from the review that this is so good. He had some with water and felt a bit better. While waiting for him to get better, I googled and realized that it was not advisable to use metal spoon. Thus, I fed him another dose using plastic spoon. I thought this really worked because he did feel much better.

This will Stop any stomach discomfort

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

Ever had a pain in the gut that won't go away? Well, just ONE, yes only One spoonful of this Bentonite will do the trick. My brother told my sisters and I about this a long time ago. He once had a terrible stomach ache and after taking one spoonful of this it went away. My mother then had a similar pain in the stomach, and after giving her the first spoonful it went away. Finally, one day I had a bad pain in my stomach and nothing was working so I called my brother to see if he had any of this bentonite left. I drove over to his house and took one spoonful and WOW it went away just like that. I did take a second spoonful, just as a precautionary measure, but that's all it took. This stuff is amazing!

Ganglion cysts

Posted by 4681897140054956509 on Feb 10, 2016

Bought this to avoid the last resort of surgery for painful ganglion cysts in my joints, and I have watched them reduce dramatically in size right before my eyes. I honestly can't believe what a miracle this is. Thank you for such a wonderful product. It's truly life changing.

I Just love this product

Posted by Reviewer2618125 on Jun 23, 2008

I have been using this liquid Bentonite since 6 months now and before i used to have Solid Bentonite which is good too, but the mixing part shoud be perfect or else its not good. If you don't have time like me - then liquid Bentonite is good.

Good way to detox

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on Mar 21, 2011

I've finished the whole bottle. I do feel more energetic and sleeps better at night. However it may clog you up, as i experienced occasional constipation. I tried to mitigate the problem by taking senna leaves, which helped a little.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2191575 on Jul 27, 2011

This Bentonite is easy to swallow, no smell or taste. It takes a few days to get into your system, but when it starts to expel the toxins and work thru your system you will "know" b/c it gives off that "cleansing chemical breakdown" smell - not bad, just noticeable;-)

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Apr 06, 2011

Excellent product for general detoxification over a two week period per month. As with all clay formulas, drink plenty of water.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2892248 on Mar 01, 2011

I feel evergized ...after taking this for a week i didnt have abdominal pain anymore... it clears out harmful things from you body . And the fact that it expires in a 2 years i can take it again in a few months.