I Just love this product

Posted by Reviewer2618125 on Jun 23, 2008

I have been using this liquid Bentonite since 6 months now and before i used to have Solid Bentonite which is good too, but the mixing part shoud be perfect or else its not good. If you don't have time like me - then liquid Bentonite is good.

Purest Bentonite!

Posted by jasonjs on Apr 30, 2009

This is one of the most purest bentonite clay I've ever seen. I have another one from the super market and it looked very dirty, yet Yerba Prima makes one very high quality, clean bentonite clay!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2191575 on Jul 27, 2011

This Bentonite is easy to swallow, no smell or taste. It takes a few days to get into your system, but when it starts to expel the toxins and work thru your system you will "know" b/c it gives off that "cleansing chemical breakdown" smell - not bad, just noticeable;-)

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Apr 06, 2011

Excellent product for general detoxification over a two week period per month. As with all clay formulas, drink plenty of water.

This will Stop any stomach discomfort

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

Ever had a pain in the gut that won't go away? Well, just ONE, yes only One spoonful of this Bentonite will do the trick. My brother told my sisters and I about this a long time ago. He once had a terrible stomach ache and after taking one spoonful of this it went away. My mother then had a similar pain in the stomach, and after giving her the first spoonful it went away. Finally, one day I had a bad pain in my stomach and nothing was working so I called my brother to see if he had any of this bentonite left. I drove over to his house and took one spoonful and WOW it went away just like that. I did take a second spoonful, just as a precautionary measure, but that's all it took. This stuff is amazing!

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite, Detox, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5540683268265403657 on Nov 11, 2013

My hubby had a sudden sharp tummy cramp and it was so bad that he looked really pale. I fed him one tablespoon to try my luck (I used a metal spoon) since I read from the review that this is so good. He had some with water and felt a bit better. While waiting for him to get better, I googled and realized that it was not advisable to use metal spoon. Thus, I fed him another dose using plastic spoon. I thought this really worked because he did feel much better.

great for cleanse

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Apr 28, 2016

Used this to cleanse my body of metals. Be careful not to mix this with any metal spoons. And if you have any metal dental fillings recommend not to take either. However this is great for cleansing and getting rid of toxicity within the body. It tasteless however texture is a little on the thick side.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1614566 on Nov 22, 2008

Bentonite detox is fast and convenient to take. I take 2 tbsp. every morning & I'm done. There are other detox products on the market and this is the method I prefer. I've used detox pads and clay foot baths and both work good, but they are both too messy. I have to detox and this is the easiest way.

Good product, but I really wanted the powdered form.

Posted by Reviewer1048198 on Dec 12, 2008

I bought this as second choice. I was sorry to see iherb doesn't carry the powdered form any more. I've used it before and find it's pleasant and easy to use. If it gets thick over time I add water and shake well to get it all out.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Feb 21, 2009

This is a nice product and easy to use. I believe it has played a big part in my body cleansing regime when mixed with juice and Psyllium and Acai juice. It doesn't take a lot and item is priced right. I would recommend it to any one as it sure has done right for me.