Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite, Detox, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1735665 on Aug 15, 2010

I recently used this while doing a full body detox. The purpose of this product is to absorb the toxins and carry them out of the body. Since this isn't a result that is tangible, the only way I have to judge it is by the fact that I didn't experience the Herxheimer Reaction (flu like symptoms resulting from die off of pathogens and released toxins.) I did't experience any decrease of energy either so this tells me that it did its job well.

Cause Cancer ?!

Posted by 5467381151066775893 on Jan 20, 2014

I am very confused and up set , on my bottle is writen a WARNING " This product contains a chemical known to the state of california to cause cancer and birth defects ......What to say about this ??????????????

I Just love this product

Posted by Reviewer2618125 on Jun 23, 2008

I have been using this liquid Bentonite since 6 months now and before i used to have Solid Bentonite which is good too, but the mixing part shoud be perfect or else its not good. If you don't have time like me - then liquid Bentonite is good.

Purest Bentonite!

Posted by jasonjs on Apr 30, 2009

This is one of the most purest bentonite clay I've ever seen. I have another one from the super market and it looked very dirty, yet Yerba Prima makes one very high quality, clean bentonite clay!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1614566 on Nov 22, 2008

Bentonite detox is fast and convenient to take. I take 2 tbsp. every morning & I'm done. There are other detox products on the market and this is the method I prefer. I've used detox pads and clay foot baths and both work good, but they are both too messy. I have to detox and this is the easiest way.