Great product

Posted by Reviewer1614566 on Nov 22, 2008

Bentonite detox is fast and convenient to take. I take 2 tbsp. every morning & I'm done. There are other detox products on the market and this is the method I prefer. I've used detox pads and clay foot baths and both work good, but they are both too messy. I have to detox and this is the easiest way.

Good product, but I really wanted the powdered form.

Posted by Reviewer1048198 on Dec 12, 2008

I bought this as second choice. I was sorry to see iherb doesn't carry the powdered form any more. I've used it before and find it's pleasant and easy to use. If it gets thick over time I add water and shake well to get it all out.

The best for parasite and worms

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Aug 06, 2009

I took this product as part of a body detox that I am doing. It has no taste to me but I mix it with my water or apple juice to make it go down even better. I bought 2 bottles of it.

Yerba Bentonite Works

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Apr 04, 2010

This is a very good cleanser from Yerba Prima that cleansed my digestive tract after I caught a norovirus, used in conjunction with Super Enzymes and Gr8 Dophilus, two Now Foods products. Inexpensive, to boot.

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite Detox

Posted by Reviewer1142452 on Jun 18, 2008

I live in the middle of a lot of farms and when the wind blows there is alot of that treated soil in the air so I purchase it just in case. Just tried it once to see how I would react, no problems and didn't tastse like anything.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Feb 21, 2009

This is a nice product and easy to use. I believe it has played a big part in my body cleansing regime when mixed with juice and Psyllium and Acai juice. It doesn't take a lot and item is priced right. I would recommend it to any one as it sure has done right for me.

Potent stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639742 on Apr 19, 2011

I bought this to aid in detoxification of herbicides and pesticides. It's really potent stuff and I recommend you have a few days off when taking it!

Good Toxic Removal

Posted by Reviewer1642947 on Sep 03, 2009

We use this after a week or two of eat travel or anytime our diet has included too many "shouldn't haves". It really helps unclog and remove the toxins, acids, etc. from the sometimes horrible eating. Try it.

It's gentle

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jul 25, 2013

I was very excited when I bought it because it's a natural detox without the harsh chemicals food in some detox pills. I waited till a weekend to try because was scared to use it and go to work. It is totally work functional. It's very gentle on the stomach and body. Doesn't upset me in anyway. It's true you need to drink plenty of liquids throughout the day not to get constipated. When I take this on an empty stomach and eat maybe two hours or more later; it helps me not feel that full bloated feeling. I highly recommend it.

Yerba Prima, Bentonite Detox

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Apr 02, 2010

I really like this it tastes good and being a liquid very easy to use in a pinch unlike the ones you have to mix. Also works great for any stomach problems.