The best for parasite and worms

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Aug 06, 2009

I took this product as part of a body detox that I am doing. It has no taste to me but I mix it with my water or apple juice to make it go down even better. I bought 2 bottles of it.

Good Toxic Removal

Posted by Reviewer1642947 on Sep 03, 2009

We use this after a week or two of eat travel or anytime our diet has included too many "shouldn't haves". It really helps unclog and remove the toxins, acids, etc. from the sometimes horrible eating. Try it.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2418841 on Sep 07, 2009

I am ordering 3 more bottles! You can give this to your animals for ulcers. My ferret had an ulcer. Her ulcer is completely healed and now I give it to her for maintenance. Both of my ferrets love it and I am going to start taking it too.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jun 10, 2010

After drinking the bentonite I feel the effects immediately - my body becomes cooler so something is going on. I've only just started so need the additional time to see. Certainly like the quality and flavour.

best liquid clay

Posted by Reviewer2601193 on Mar 06, 2010

powdered bentonite may be cheaper but ease of use for myself and my pets makes this the best choice

Yerba Prima, Bentonite Detox

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Apr 02, 2010

I really like this it tastes good and being a liquid very easy to use in a pinch unlike the ones you have to mix. Also works great for any stomach problems.

Yerba Bentonite Works

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Apr 04, 2010

This is a very good cleanser from Yerba Prima that cleansed my digestive tract after I caught a norovirus, used in conjunction with Super Enzymes and Gr8 Dophilus, two Now Foods products. Inexpensive, to boot.

Detox and protect yourself from what they are spraying (herbicides, pesticides, etc)

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

Helps you remove heavy metals and other toxins from your precious body. Helps with candida die-off too! P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

great for cleanse

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Apr 28, 2016

Used this to cleanse my body of metals. Be careful not to mix this with any metal spoons. And if you have any metal dental fillings recommend not to take either. However this is great for cleansing and getting rid of toxicity within the body. It tasteless however texture is a little on the thick side.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2892248 on Mar 01, 2011

I feel evergized ...after taking this for a week i didnt have abdominal pain anymore... it clears out harmful things from you body . And the fact that it expires in a 2 years i can take it again in a few months.