Good product, but I really wanted the powdered form.

Posted by Reviewer1048198 on Dec 12, 2008

I bought this as second choice. I was sorry to see iherb doesn't carry the powdered form any more. I've used it before and find it's pleasant and easy to use. If it gets thick over time I add water and shake well to get it all out.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Feb 21, 2009

This is a nice product and easy to use. I believe it has played a big part in my body cleansing regime when mixed with juice and Psyllium and Acai juice. It doesn't take a lot and item is priced right. I would recommend it to any one as it sure has done right for me.

Works great!!

Posted by eeleen on Nov 07, 2010

I love this. I used it together with psyllium husk as a detox and so far, much has come out of me! would buy this again. have already passed some to my sister and i think this is way better than buying the powder form.

Good Toxic Removal

Posted by Reviewer1642947 on Sep 03, 2009

We use this after a week or two of eat travel or anytime our diet has included too many "shouldn't haves". It really helps unclog and remove the toxins, acids, etc. from the sometimes horrible eating. Try it.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2418841 on Sep 07, 2009

I am ordering 3 more bottles! You can give this to your animals for ulcers. My ferret had an ulcer. Her ulcer is completely healed and now I give it to her for maintenance. Both of my ferrets love it and I am going to start taking it too.

The best for parasite and worms

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Aug 06, 2009

I took this product as part of a body detox that I am doing. It has no taste to me but I mix it with my water or apple juice to make it go down even better. I bought 2 bottles of it.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jun 10, 2010

After drinking the bentonite I feel the effects immediately - my body becomes cooler so something is going on. I've only just started so need the additional time to see. Certainly like the quality and flavour.

best liquid clay

Posted by Reviewer2601193 on Mar 06, 2010

powdered bentonite may be cheaper but ease of use for myself and my pets makes this the best choice

Yerba Prima, Bentonite Detox

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Apr 02, 2010

I really like this it tastes good and being a liquid very easy to use in a pinch unlike the ones you have to mix. Also works great for any stomach problems.

Yerba Bentonite Works

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Apr 04, 2010

This is a very good cleanser from Yerba Prima that cleansed my digestive tract after I caught a norovirus, used in conjunction with Super Enzymes and Gr8 Dophilus, two Now Foods products. Inexpensive, to boot.