Good product, but I really wanted the powdered form.

Posted by Reviewer1048198 on Dec 12, 2008

I bought this as second choice. I was sorry to see iherb doesn't carry the powdered form any more. I've used it before and find it's pleasant and easy to use. If it gets thick over time I add water and shake well to get it all out.

Doesn't work

Posted by j44lee on Jul 10, 2013

I used this same Great Plains' formula about 10 years ago and I could feel it working in my system. It made me feel more cleaner and "brighter" on the inside, if that makes sense. Unfortunately, it did NO good for me this time around. A shame, because I really loved this product years ago. Will not order again.

It's gentle

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jul 25, 2013

I was very excited when I bought it because it's a natural detox without the harsh chemicals food in some detox pills. I waited till a weekend to try because was scared to use it and go to work. It is totally work functional. It's very gentle on the stomach and body. Doesn't upset me in anyway. It's true you need to drink plenty of liquids throughout the day not to get constipated. When I take this on an empty stomach and eat maybe two hours or more later; it helps me not feel that full bloated feeling. I highly recommend it.

so much energy

Posted by 5369168872826328041 on Aug 26, 2014

After only a couple days of using the bentonite detox I started noticing I had so much energy! I was feeling clear headed, motivated, energized and just generally healthier. The only downside I found using this detox was needing to pee every 20 mins for the first couple hours after drinking it.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2892248 on Mar 01, 2011

I feel evergized ...after taking this for a week i didnt have abdominal pain anymore... it clears out harmful things from you body . And the fact that it expires in a 2 years i can take it again in a few months.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Feb 21, 2009

This is a nice product and easy to use. I believe it has played a big part in my body cleansing regime when mixed with juice and Psyllium and Acai juice. It doesn't take a lot and item is priced right. I would recommend it to any one as it sure has done right for me.

Works great!!

Posted by eeleen on Nov 07, 2010

I love this. I used it together with psyllium husk as a detox and so far, much has come out of me! would buy this again. have already passed some to my sister and i think this is way better than buying the powder form.

Good Toxic Removal

Posted by Reviewer1642947 on Sep 03, 2009

We use this after a week or two of eat travel or anytime our diet has included too many "shouldn't haves". It really helps unclog and remove the toxins, acids, etc. from the sometimes horrible eating. Try it.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2418841 on Sep 07, 2009

I am ordering 3 more bottles! You can give this to your animals for ulcers. My ferret had an ulcer. Her ulcer is completely healed and now I give it to her for maintenance. Both of my ferrets love it and I am going to start taking it too.

The best for parasite and worms

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Aug 06, 2009

I took this product as part of a body detox that I am doing. It has no taste to me but I mix it with my water or apple juice to make it go down even better. I bought 2 bottles of it.