Wow.

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Mar 24, 2011

I have only started using this product recently after reading the reviews that are posted. I can only back up what they have already said and add that my whole family is now using this product for tummy upsets, and digestive tract irritations,

online vs in-store shopping

Posted by Reviewer2102596 on Mar 30, 2011

I tried to buy bentonite clay in health food stores in Australia - they either only sold it as part of "their" detox program or they had to order it in ($36/900ml). Again iHerb provided great service with very fast and reliable delivery. Don't know yet if the product works, haven't used it long enough. But easy to take with no taste to it.

Quick Fix!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Jul 21, 2011

Here's a quick fix for taking bentonite clay. It's already mixed for you and it works very well. I highly recommend it.

Potent stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639742 on Apr 19, 2011

I bought this to aid in detoxification of herbicides and pesticides. It's really potent stuff and I recommend you have a few days off when taking it!

it works as it says

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2011

not sure if it really absorb the toxins out but it helped to make bowel movement easier.

It's gentle

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jul 25, 2013

I was very excited when I bought it because it's a natural detox without the harsh chemicals food in some detox pills. I waited till a weekend to try because was scared to use it and go to work. It is totally work functional. It's very gentle on the stomach and body. Doesn't upset me in anyway. It's true you need to drink plenty of liquids throughout the day not to get constipated. When I take this on an empty stomach and eat maybe two hours or more later; it helps me not feel that full bloated feeling. I highly recommend it.

great to draw out toxins.

Posted by 5486293705580702779 on Jan 08, 2013

have not ingested. mostly for minor first aid injuries

so much energy

Posted by 5369168872826328041 on Aug 26, 2014

After only a couple days of using the bentonite detox I started noticing I had so much energy! I was feeling clear headed, motivated, energized and just generally healthier. The only downside I found using this detox was needing to pee every 20 mins for the first couple hours after drinking it.

Detox!

Posted by 5368093475754139494 on Sep 30, 2014

Great for detoxing internally. I love to add it to my smoothies or cold tea brews along with other supplements. It can be used internally or externally and can bee taken daily.

Great product!

Posted by 5180184819788392849 on Dec 30, 2014

This product is flavorless and aids with heartburn too.,