great plains bentonite

Posted by 4887955883106704563 on Apr 08, 2015

I suffer with terrible muscle pain and fybromyalgia likely due to die off of candida and other bacteria. Bentonite clay works wonders at cleaning up the toxins in my body. I take this with fiber which has added detoxing benefits. If you suffer from any infection, candida or virus I strongly recommend this product. When my symptoms are not to bad I take bentonite clay and fiber before bed on an empty stomach. If I do not take this before bed I will wake to terrible pain. My genetic profile shows I have defects in the genes that help with detoxification. When my symptoms are really bad I take this 2 times a day.

My favorite

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

I have used a couple of brands of Bentonite Clay. This one by far is my favorite. It has a very smooth texture and not much of any kind of flavor. Others I have tried smell and taste nasty. This one is very clean tasting.

Recommended :)

Posted by Reviewer1200648 on Aug 08, 2010

Clean, mild taste and feels good for the stomach, havent used it for so long though, only couple of days but so far so good.

Good product and great price!

Posted by Reviewer2888292 on Oct 18, 2010

Excellent product for colon cleansing.

Go, Go, Go...

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Feb 14, 2011

I really didn't know what to expect with the clay, but it has no taste, so anyone can handle it in a shot of juice. I take it in the morning first thing...keeps me regular

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1284282 on Apr 28, 2010

I prefer this liquid form to powder which is hard to dissolve. Surpisingly pleasant to taste. Would order this again!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2482726 on May 02, 2010

I was very happy with my product and service!

Bentonite

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on Jul 12, 2009

Very good product for detox, pure and effective!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1753654 on Sep 16, 2009

Very effective.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1080184 on Oct 07, 2009

the taste is nice & i love the product.