Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a great source of fibre. I don’t take enough fibre from vegetables and fruits daily so it really helps to pro mote regularity in the bowel movements. I take 4 per meal. The fibre also helps to slow blood sugar spike if there are a lot of simple carbohydrates eaten. The caps are gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The same company also has a vegan caps version for slightly more if gelatin is an issue. The price is very cheap even if I take 8 capsules daily. Note that you will need to drink a lot of water for the fibre to work well. Soups work well imo. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great source of fiber

Posted by Reviewer1742629 on Jan 18, 2009

I've been using Yerba Prima Psyllium Husk Caps for several years. They are easy to take, have no side effects and are an excellent source of fiber. I take two caplets with each meal. They help with regularity and lowering cholesterol.

Good choice for fiber

Posted by Reviewer2231101 on Feb 13, 2009

Great product- it's the only brand I use

Psyllium Husks Caps

Posted by Reviewer3116213 on Mar 06, 2009

These are effective and inexpensive. They are a great value!

m.a.Randolph ma

Posted by Reviewer1249760 on Jul 09, 2009

wonderfull product.It works very good.

great

Posted by Reviewer2265790 on Jul 10, 2009

moves things right along.

Good for traveling

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Nov 03, 2009

Excellent source of fiber and a good value.

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Caps,

Posted by Reviewer1611482 on Feb 01, 2010

I started using Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Caps, as a supplement to doing a ten day detox in combination with wheat grass capsules (protein) and it's done wonders for my overall health and digestive system. All my adult life I've had complications with my digestive system and now it's pretty much non-existent. I still take the supplements every day as a part of my routine and I recommend it to any one who wants a healthy lifestyle - fiber is crucial to a healthy diet.

good reliable product

Posted by Reviewer3119460 on Jun 28, 2011

good reliable product.

Finally

Posted by Reviewer1795148 on Dec 30, 2011

I am in my 50's and have had "issues", I take only 1 of these at night and have shown results. I will continue to buy this product, it has helped a great deal.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »