love this

Posted by Reviewer2063128 on May 24, 2009

Great Product!I Started using for heart Health benefits, but got regularity benefits as well. I will continue to purchase this product!I wish it was sold in larger quanity.

Dependable

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jul 09, 2009

I've used Yerba Prima Psyllium Husk Powder every since I was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome five years ago. It works better than any other product for me.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2640028 on Jun 01, 2009

Made the digestive process a lot faster. Better than tablets and capsules.

Natural and good

Posted by Reviewer1703583 on Apr 02, 2010

Just the psyllium powder how great! WE have been using it for years and it is a staple in our home. No sugar, no additives and it does keep the gastrointestinal tract working. Years ago, my husband had diverticulitis. Since taking psyllium, no reoccurrance. Glad to find it here!

Quality Psyllium!!

Posted by Reviewer2317713 on Jul 26, 2011

This appeared quite darker in color than the source naturals one - for a few bucks more, I'd say it is worth it as I think it has the seeds in there also which makes a more quality product. I trust it to be quality just by how it looks. There are many things in my colon cleanse which is really working so it's hard to compare what the other one would be like as I didn't need to use it in my formula.

fiber

Posted by Reviewer1696475 on Oct 07, 2009

excellent product

An Excellent Fiber Product

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Feb 25, 2010

The is an excellent soluable fiber for daily use that adds bulk to your stool and makes bowel movements much easier. I mix two heaping teaspoons in a glass of lemnaid and mix it with a wisk. Drink it right away before it starts to gel. Good quality, excellent price

quality and satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer2005525 on Mar 21, 2010

Prefer this brand of psylium over others for consistency and mixing.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1753654 on Sep 16, 2009

Very effective.

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer1016043 on Oct 06, 2011

Keeps things moving quite well. Non soluble fiber so gas is not really a problem. Great for the digestive process and fiber is important part of a healthy diet. Start taking it while your young to prevent problems that develop when you get older.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »