Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Veg Caps, 625 mg, 180 Capsules

life-saving cure for IBS

Posted by Reviewer3224763 on Jun 03, 2012

Psyllium husk fiber quite literally keeps me alive these days, digestive tract does not function without it. It saves me from taking a host of frightening prescription meds for IBS, and works better than the prescriptions. This is best source of psyllium husk fiber I've found. I don't trust the mega-corporate brand at the mega-corporate drug store.

Great for me and my dog:)

Posted by Reviewer1198926 on Jul 22, 2011

My doctor said I needed more fiber. My dog is on a raw food diet without bones (weak stomach) and her vet suggested psyllium for her because her anal glands weren't getting expressed. I've been using this product for both me and my dog for several years and it works wonders. My extra fiber needs have been met and my dog compacted anal glands since I started her on these pills (she weighs 35 lbs. and gets two capsuls a day, 1 at each meal.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1611482 on Feb 22, 2012

I take 6-12 caps every day - you feel fuller longer and it had helped my IBS enormously - I would recommend this to everyone! I had my mom buy it and she loves it too! No more constipation and it's great for a healthy heart.

Easy to get my fiber!

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Dec 27, 2011

I'm a vegetarian. Only formula around with veggie caps. This makes it easy to get my fiber.6 caps in the morning and I'm good to go!

Great Way to Get Your Daily Fiber!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 09, 2013

These Psyllium Husks Veg Caps are a convenient source of concentrated dietary fiber. It is great that Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks are gluten free, with no added sweeteners, colors or additives. It is important to me not to take in any of that excess garbage. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"