life-saving cure for IBS

Posted by Reviewer3224763 on Jun 03, 2012

Psyllium husk fiber quite literally keeps me alive these days, digestive tract does not function without it. It saves me from taking a host of frightening prescription meds for IBS, and works better than the prescriptions. This is best source of psyllium husk fiber I've found. I don't trust the mega-corporate brand at the mega-corporate drug store.

Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks Vege Caps are great for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1011004 on Feb 03, 2009

If you have irritable bowel syndrome, taking this supplement will definitely help. Plus it helps to regulate cholesterol levels too. It is easier to take in capsule form than stirring bulk product into a drink. The vege caps are great for vegans or anyone wanting to reduce their animal intake.

Great for me and my dog:)

Posted by Reviewer1198926 on Jul 22, 2011

My doctor said I needed more fiber. My dog is on a raw food diet without bones (weak stomach) and her vet suggested psyllium for her because her anal glands weren't getting expressed. I've been using this product for both me and my dog for several years and it works wonders. My extra fiber needs have been met and my dog compacted anal glands since I started her on these pills (she weighs 35 lbs. and gets two capsuls a day, 1 at each meal.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1611482 on Feb 22, 2012

I take 6-12 caps every day - you feel fuller longer and it had helped my IBS enormously - I would recommend this to everyone! I had my mom buy it and she loves it too! No more constipation and it's great for a healthy heart.

Easy to get my fiber!

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Dec 27, 2011

I'm a vegetarian. Only formula around with veggie caps. This makes it easy to get my fiber.6 caps in the morning and I'm good to go!

Does what it's supposed to

Posted by Reviewer2834606 on Sep 17, 2009

Works very well with bentonite clay cleanse. I didn't feel much different after the cleanse, but it cleared my acne! Very happy.

a must

Posted by Reviewer1322819 on Aug 30, 2012

Very effective for relief of constipation. These capsules do not contain gelatin.

Psyllium Review

Posted by Reviewer1382292 on Jan 23, 2008

Made me constipated for the first few days, but now I'm as regular as clockwork. Drink LOTS of water with this product though.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2856040 on Jan 25, 2011

Slow to work but does so without much cramping, if you follow the recommended dose.

Pretty Good.

Posted by Reviewer2540126 on Dec 12, 2009

You were out of my usual fiber supplement so I tried this one. At first I was ecstatic but I have tightened up a bit since I began using it. Meanwhile, I will save a lot of money on toilet paper. :) What I'm planning on doing is balancing this one with my old fiber supplement to reach a happy medium. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »