My life is complete!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This is the best psyllium husks I ever used (and I tried 4 other commercial brands). This makes me so regular, and guarantees that my toilet time is reduced to within a minute or two. Yep, it's that fast! I definitely can't stand the the psyllium powder coz it clumps up and gets stuck in my throat. This one is perfect! It's finer and the husks tastes milder. I've already purchased multiple quantities. Even my family loves it. I feel like it takes all the nasty gunk out of my body and keeps the bloating away as well. One chug of a tablespoon in a cup of water is all I need. Goodbye constipation, you will not be missed!

Solid Product

Posted by Reviewer1523077 on Aug 27, 2007

No flavor. Need to take with a full 8 ounces of water or mix in juice. A single tablespoon will make 8oz of water pretty "thick" when you drink it down. This is not FAST acting. Takes a few hours to get through your system. If you suffer from constipation as the result of medication this is a godsend. Take it in the middle of the day if possible to prevent constipation cramps at night. Use as directed on the package and you'll stay pretty regular with a "healthy diet". I use this a couple times a week. Especially if I eat a high protein meal.

Janice W.

Posted by Reviewer2562919 on Apr 21, 2008

My daughter-in-law gave me this product to try and it is the first product of several I have tried that truly works. I take 1 tablespoon of the cleanser with 2 oz of juice, 8 oz of water and a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses.

A Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer1241133 on Apr 17, 2009

Fiber in our foods have been reduced tremendously due to the "processed food era". I feel it is vital my family gets their daily fiber intake and this product is easy to take. My husband and I put ours in juice, the children take it apple sauce. There is no flavor so its no problem! Thank you. Mom in NE

Great fiber supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1948752 on Aug 28, 2009

I have started taking more fiber for Diabetes and it seems to help! I take a tablespoon in the morning with a rice protein drink and a tablespoon in the evening before bed. Seems to help with high blood glucose in the morning! Helps to keep you regular, great price!

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks, Colon Cleanser, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by Borneo on Jan 01, 2012

I suffered from constipation, this product helped me a lot! I recommend.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Mar 12, 2012

keeps things moving..

STRONG RECOMMENDATION

Posted by Reviewer2428918 on Mar 26, 2012

HAVE USED FOR OVER 10 YEARS; VITAL IT IS WHOLE HUSKS,PROVIDES FIBRE OFTEN MISSING FROM MY DIET. HAVE NEVER FOUND ALTERNATE PRODUCT WITH LARGE HUSK FLAKES - DON'T BUY ANYTHING ELSE.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer3184172 on Jun 25, 2012

Pure, simple and easy to use. An essential for maintaining good health.

Great Product

Posted by 5282947138168356695 on Aug 22, 2012

Add a spoon full in my Macro Greens and get some extra fiber for the day.