My life is complete!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This is the best psyllium husks I ever used (and I tried 4 other commercial brands). This makes me so regular, and guarantees that my toilet time is reduced to within a minute or two. Yep, it's that fast! I definitely can't stand the the psyllium powder coz it clumps up and gets stuck in my throat. This one is perfect! It's finer and the husks tastes milder. I've already purchased multiple quantities. Even my family loves it. I feel like it takes all the nasty gunk out of my body and keeps the bloating away as well. One chug of a tablespoon in a cup of water is all I need. Goodbye constipation, you will not be missed!

Add to 12 oz water in cup, shake, drink, wait until morning and . . . KABOOM !!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on May 09, 2013

The great scientist Dr. Linus Pauling pointed out that fecal matter, if it is not passed through promptly, releases gases and particles through the colon wall and IT CAN BE DETECTED ON THE BREATH! Avoid countless potential hazards by consuming this daily! I add a heaping TABLESPOON to a 12 oz disposable coffee cup of water / OJ mix. Then I cap it with the disposable plastic coffee cup top, seal the two openings in the top with my thumbs, shake it thoroughly and presto! It's ready to consume.

Best fiber supplement

Posted by 5092987972235075090 on Jan 29, 2015

I have been constipated practically my whole life and this product has helped me become regular in a unaggressive way.

Psyllium whole husks

Posted by 5626289774864581613 on May 09, 2015

High quality fiber at a bargain price. Mixes easily with little or no lumps.

Great fiber supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1948752 on Aug 28, 2009

I have started taking more fiber for Diabetes and it seems to help! I take a tablespoon in the morning with a rice protein drink and a tablespoon in the evening before bed. Seems to help with high blood glucose in the morning! Helps to keep you regular, great price!

Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Feb 05, 2008

I love this product, I simply add it to yogurt or in a protein shake. Always a return customer!

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks

Posted by Reviewer2472799 on Jan 06, 2010

This is the only product my husband will use.

GOOD CHOICE

Posted by Reviewer2745014 on Jan 27, 2010

I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THIS PRODUCT.I SAW IT ON DR OZ A COUPLE OF TIMES AND WANTED TO TRY IT. THIS PRODUCT HAS DONE MORE THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD DO.I AM NOT ONLY REGULAR FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE BUT I HAVE LOST A LITTLE WEIGHT, MY CHOLESTEROL LEVEL HAS GONE DOWN ,AND THIS IS AN ON GOING PROBLEM FOR ME ALSO. AS AN EXTRA BONUS IT TASTES GREAT AND IS EASY TO ADD TO MY DAILY FOODS, AND SMOOTHIES, I WILL KEEP USING YERBA PRIMA, PSYLLIUM FOR A LONG TIME.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

Product dissolves quite well but some does tend to float, so you have to keep swishing the glass. It's FAR superior to Metamucil. Has a very mild taste/odor.

OUTSTANDING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1385110 on Aug 19, 2011

This is the best colon clense that vie tried EVER! And it's much more inexpensive than all of the other "good & as seen on tv brands" that I have tried. I CANT BELIEVE THAT ITS SOOO INEXPENSIVE. I have gotten 3 of my co-workers and 1 friend hooked after just 2 tablespoons, they won't try anything else and keeps me buying more. My doctor sprinkles it on her food at dinner. My coworker mixes it in applesauce . I don't like drinking thick juices so I (and another friend of mine) just eat a tablespoon and wash it down with my favorite drink it may not sound like the best thing to do but it gets the job done. we can do this b/c its totally tasteless. if you havent tried it please try it today....the cost is minimal but the results will last you a lifetime...by the way this was recommended by my doctor because it also changed her life