• This brush is approximately 15 3/4 inches long.

• Customer Ratings

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2285359 on May 27, 2009

This is a good quality brush, seems quite durable, the handle can be taken off if needed, which is an added plus (as most brushes have attached handles which makes it difficult to reach the shoulder area while body brushing). The shipping was very prompt. I am very pleased with it.

Best

Posted by Reviewer1700058 on Jan 18, 2010

I bought 4 brushes from iherb and this is the best brush. Firstly, the handle is long so that I can reach to the back of some area. Sencondly the bristle is not too soft or hard and just nice for the skin. Third the brisle is long enough.

Excellent Dry Skin Brush

Posted by Reviewer2813661 on Apr 01, 2009

I have been using this brush for 3 years. I have used other brushes. They were good but not as good as the Tampico. It removes dead skin. No need for expensive exfoliating body creams. It tones the skin. It feels invigorating. If you have been using softer brushes, this one takes a little time for your skin to adapt. Then, it's great!

Go with natural bristle brush.

Posted by Reviewer2028250 on Oct 10, 2008

I always heard to use a natural bristle brush, thought oh, what's the difference from a synthetic one I had .... Wow, what a difference in removing dry skin, and having better looking skin!

Perfect for what it does!

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Feb 15, 2009

Not much to say; this skin brush does exactly what it's supposed to do. As far as the scratchiness goes, just don't scrub too hard. You're meant to just gently slough off the days built-up dead skin, not the weeks.

Great skin brush!

Posted by Reviewer1163825 on Sep 30, 2009

I use this every morning before my shower, and sometimes in the evening. I can feel the warmth circulating in my tissues as the pores open up. I then wash with Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap -- what a sensation! It just makes one feel refreshed and revived!

Good deal, good product

Posted by Reviewer1474490 on Aug 13, 2009

I really like this body brush. The handle is a great length so I can reach my back and it is also detachable so I can use it on other body parts with ease. The bristles are very stiff and hurt a tiny bit when you first start using it, but I think that's true of any skin brush out there. Once your skin is used to being brushed, it doesn't hurt and your skin feels wonderful afterwards - very smooth and tingly! I highly recommend this product.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2272338 on Dec 23, 2010

This is my secret to soft smooth skin. I have been using this brush for years and I don't know what I would do without them! Soap tends to dry out my skin and leave me feeling yucky. This brush gets all the dirt and grim off and leaves my skin, oh so smooth and touchable.

Makes my skin so smooth

Posted by Reviewer1404366 on Jan 23, 2011

It's my first skin brush and I love it! Have been using it daily for 6 weeks now before showering. The bristles were harsh in the beginning but got used to it within a few days. I love the way my skin feels now.

Firm and effective

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Jun 09, 2010

I used this skin brush everyday for about a week. It works well. It is a firm brush and it takes some getting used to at the first use. After a while it is rather soothing, like a Swedish massage on a stick. It is sturdy and it helps to remove the dead skin effectively before getting into the shower or bath.