An Excellent Cleanse - Do Use Common Sense

Posted by Reviewer1635948 on Feb 18, 2008

I'm on my second round of the Women's Renew and feel 100% energized on this triple-capsule program of fiber, women's formula, and liver-protective herbs. Do be aware this contains Dong Quai, though, and use common sense in noting your body's responses. A friend who took it on my recommendation liked it at first, then found herself getting irritable and touchy until she cut back on the women's formula, at which she felt fine. She noted she has had similar reactions in the past to the Dong Quai. She has a hot, dry constitution - mine's got a bit more dampness to overcome, perhaps why the herbals all worked excellently for me (I feel great!). A nice, easy to use, effective product that is yielding great positive results.

I'm in the 3rd Week.

Posted by Reviewer2573514 on Jul 13, 2008

This program has definitely worked and I will use it again. I have even lost weight and inches as well as the cleansing affects. It takes a little time to get the right dosage for your system. Once I got regulated I had to cut back because of pain discomfort and diarrhea but it was tolerable and now with the right dose it's fine. I feel great. Would highly recommend.

Nice and gentle

Posted by Reviewer1563291 on Mar 13, 2008

My husband and I are very concerned about some family health crises that we have had. We attempt to eat right and rotate our diet(for example, sometimes we will go vegetarian for a bit, or go entirely vgean, then switch to a high fiber diet). The rotations keep us from getting bored and keep us feeling good. But sometimes we go the extra mile and will try out extra things such as this colon cleansing. This product is nice and gentle. There is a little stomach tightness but no cramps. I suspect that if I lower my dose I won't feel the stomach tightness anymore. It is easy to do but you must drink plenty of water with it. The only issue I have is that it makes my stomach gurgle sometimes and it turns into a bit of gas. Otherwise, I am really enjoying this product.

Yerba Prima Cleanse

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 26, 2008

Loved this cleanse, easy to take with 2 options for a milder and stronger type cleanse. I recommend this to all my friends and clients now.

women's cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1609640 on Jul 01, 2008

very moderate action

Great cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2824889 on Aug 06, 2009

I have done this cleanse twice and it is great. Minimal bloating and discomfort, yet effective colon cleansing action. I like that it is customizable and you can select the lighter or more aggressive course depending on your body's tolerance to the herbs. I highly recommend this product for a seasoned cleanser as well as someone trying a cleanse for the first time.

Gentle & Effective

Posted by 5201927035397091566 on May 28, 2012

I am so glad my mom recommended this cleanse to me. I lost 6lbs using it as a great side effect. No harsh cramping or terrible bouts of barely making it to the bathroom. I have paid a lot more money and got a lot less results from different colon cleansers. This one is a keeper.

started to like cleansing!

Posted by katiejeong on Jul 20, 2013

It's the first time that I decided to try internal cleansing as a start of my weight-loosing program. I had some unpleasant blotting in my stomach during first two days, so I was a bit upset and conscious about this product, but on day 3 all these feelings stopped. Now I even started a stronger cleanse, and feel absolutely comfortable. My skin already look cleaner, no new break outs, and at the gym I noticed 0,5 kg missing (already after I stopped going to toilet that much), so I am absolutely happy with the results as far!

peppa

Posted by Reviewer2711551 on Feb 13, 2009

the product is okay but, I rather not take it. For one, Don Quai is not good mixed with other herbs such as ginger root, garlic and termeric. these herbs I listed are blood thinners and woman cleanser has ginger in it. I also got very sick.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1874905 on Mar 21, 2009

This product is very gentle and I highly recommend it for anyone.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »