<3 <3 <3

Posted by 4920450511401782385 on Oct 10, 2013

it works, feeling better now

started to like cleansing!

Posted by katiejeong on Jul 20, 2013

It's the first time that I decided to try internal cleansing as a start of my weight-loosing program. I had some unpleasant blotting in my stomach during first two days, so I was a bit upset and conscious about this product, but on day 3 all these feelings stopped. Now I even started a stronger cleanse, and feel absolutely comfortable. My skin already look cleaner, no new break outs, and at the gym I noticed 0,5 kg missing (already after I stopped going to toilet that much), so I am absolutely happy with the results as far!

Gentle & Effective

Posted by 5201927035397091566 on May 28, 2012

I am so glad my mom recommended this cleanse to me. I lost 6lbs using it as a great side effect. No harsh cramping or terrible bouts of barely making it to the bathroom. I have paid a lot more money and got a lot less results from different colon cleansers. This one is a keeper.

excellent program

Posted by Reviewer2424373 on Nov 10, 2011

I am very happy with the results of Yerba Prima's 3 part program. It was reasonably priced and high end quality ingredients. After reading about it, I was very glad to be using it.

Internal cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2939298 on Sep 08, 2011

I love this product it cleanses and does it gently, I use it several times every year

But if you are taking medications (antibiotics), avoid it.

Posted by 0LD-SHAMAN on Aug 01, 2011

Very very clean. But if you are taking medications (antibiotics), avoid it. It cleanses your body from the antibiotics.

I'm sorry but product sisn't work

Posted by Reviewer1902597 on Aug 18, 2010

I was very excited about receiving this product but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I am not sure why this didn't work but I will try again. I put it away and will try again next week. I used half a bottle and it was constipating me so I sopped using temporarily . Thank you so much but your time. Debbie L wells

Every day for the last ten years and counting

Posted by Reviewer3344566 on Aug 02, 2010

I started taking Renew 10 years ago. I found a dose that works for me every night I take 6 tablets from the large bottle and 2 tablets from each of the smaller bottles. I always fell great and at 53 my lipid profile is great without medication. I truely believe Renew eliminates most fatty byproducts before they are absorb in my bloodstream. I would advise anyone using this product to take the time to find the right dose for your self and stick to it.

Honestly, it works great!

Posted by Reviewer1919904 on Mar 25, 2010

After having a struggle with getting rid of "below the navel" bulge, this 3-tier product really does help. I did need to cut back from 5 Prima Cleanse capsules to 4 (morning & evening) due to some abdominal cramping, Be sure to measure your waist before and after your program - you will love how you look and, most importantly, how you feel. This is a sure winner! Thanks.

Excellent