My favourite!

Posted by 5346998093848616371 on Oct 27, 2014

This is my favourite tea - I absolutely love it! It smells and tastes so delicious that I actually wanted a 2nd cup as soon as I finished my 1st (which never happens!) You can really taste the sweet cinnamon and vanilla flavour. I haven't seen any difference in my skin yet, but have only had a few cups so far. I will definitely be stocking up on this tea! :-)

great

Posted by 5410944359093871150 on Aug 02, 2014

Really see detox on my skin, taste is really amazing

Sweet cinnamon

Posted by ekstravirgin on Sep 12, 2013

Yogi did it again - made a wonderful flavour - another favourite of mine

Sweet & Mild with Skin Improvement

Posted by 4855020488583315744 on Nov 02, 2013

I really like this tea. It's not as strong as a Chai tea, but that wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted a mild caffeine free cinnamon tea, and was pleased to get the added benefits for my skin. I've noticed my face doesn't seem as dry and it looks a little fuller, so I'm reordering.

טעים טעים, מזמינה שוב

Posted by 4874568463528293606 on Jan 15, 2014

מזמינה שוב

I think it's hydrating

Posted by 5296863952292430885 on Feb 05, 2014

I have been through one box now and I think it is hydrating my skin a little. I have very dry damaged skin on my face and I take this plus fish collagen with a bit of hyaluronic acid. Soy milk (organic) really helps to keep me hydrated the most. I think the schisandra is the winner in the tea combo. Will continue to order.

Yogi tea Healthy skin

Posted by 5637551249341549608 on Mar 12, 2014

ce thé est une merveille, il est agréablement parfumé à la canelle et le gout de la vanille épicée est très présent, de loin, le thé que je préfère!

I like it

Posted by 4854080559307046233 on Jun 01, 2014

This tea has a very good taste!

Mmmm!!

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Nov 24, 2014

Otra infusión con la que repito. Sabe a vainilla con especias, me encanta. No he notado ningún efecto considerable en la piel, pero la veo ideal para el otoño-invierno mezclada con leche (yo le agrego leche de avena por ejemplo).

Smooth

Posted by 5762269595596697177 on Jan 21, 2015

I enjoyed this flavor. Ill see if my skin fels different in a few weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »