Really good

Posted by Reviewer2363095 on Jun 13, 2012

Really like the taste of this, and the hint of chili is great. Feel like I'm getting more energy also.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT, GREAT RESULTS

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 30, 2012

A simple, effective, painless way to detox. I just boil water in a cup, add a teabag with a slice of mottled fresh ginger, steep for 30 minutes and sip. No need for sweetener, it's delicious on its own. My health practitioner has applauded this effort.

OK

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 21, 2013

The taste is not that great, but I believe in its cleansing qualities and drink it anyway. I have noticed that my complexion improved after 1 pack. I'll order another!

great

Posted by kyotomatty on Dec 24, 2012

Really nice

Hyvä

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Hyvä sarja, erilaisia kofeiinittomia yrtti teitä.

Love the spice!

Posted by SofiaM on Mar 16, 2015

I love this tea! I got it a week ago, so it's probably too early to say about its detoxing properties, but the taste is fantastic if you love spicy teas. This tea has perfect mix of ginger and cardamon, and gets really spicy if you let the tea bag sit longer. The taste and smell are really comforting and remind me of Christmas - probably because of ginger. I also noticed that it helps me keep my hunger at bay - I didn't have any snacks at work, there was nothing remotely healthy in the office pantry and I was getting really hungry, so this tea got me through the afternoon without starving and having to snack on sugary cookies. I'm very glad I ordered 2 boxes of this tea and will definitely reorder!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Mar 26, 2012

The taste is a little unusual but I actually liked it. Unfortunately it contains dandelion, which crashes with my body chemistry and makes me smell funky, so Im a bit afraid to drink it. But its good and felt healthy.

Taste..

Posted by 5172008960759783561 on Jun 12, 2013

Very Cinnamon strong, natural tasting and love the little messages on the teabags.

Mildly odd tasting

Posted by 5078683132489018894 on May 03, 2016

Has a bit of an odd but mild taste. Average.

hav'nt tried yet