Buy, must have item!

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Aug 07, 2013

I have been buying and drinking this almost everyday, I can see my skin glowing, and I know the tea is helping me to detox mildly everyday! The only thing I concern is it used to be USDA organic, but now I can no longer see the label on the box, weird....

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Aug 17, 2011

I really enjoy the spiciness.

I Love My Yogi Teas (already a fan)

Posted by 5012115206449893919 on May 18, 2016

I already love my yogi teas, so I knew what I was up for and they don't disappoint. The ingredients are great for looking after yourself. The DeTox is especially one of my favourite flavours already. After this review I am planning to get more. I also really like the echinacea immune support flavour. I that you always get a lovely thought to ponder. I really find everything about them great. I even like the pictures on the inside of the box :)

Good

Posted by 5502827328141361257 on Nov 30, 2016

Good

High quality tea

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Sep 04, 2012

Does the job.

Oh yeah!

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Jul 05, 2010

I love the spicy, warming blend. I'm vata so I often feel cold and chilled but this tea warms me up.

Tastes great and love the benefits.

Posted by Reviewer3090729 on Jan 16, 2012

I have become an avid tea drinker and, for bagged tea, it tastes really good. It also does a good job with the detox portion.

Great detox!!

Posted by 5124059578769516150 on Jan 14, 2014

I bought this product to help my body detox. It has a nice aroma and flavor. I don't use it every day, but I do use it often to keep my system running better. I have Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia...this tea always makes me feel better if I have a flare up of these conditions. So easy to make and take!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Jan 17, 2012

This is my favorite de-tox tea at the moment. It has excellent ingredients; all the best for detoxification. It is pleasant tasting with a mild spiciness.

Nice Smell and Effective

Posted by 4723963747016940594 on Jan 18, 2014

Taken when feeling bloated. Aids digestion. Good!