お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Yogi Tea, Detox, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)

WONDERFUL PRODUCT, GREAT RESULTS

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 30, 2012

A simple, effective, painless way to detox. I just boil water in a cup, add a teabag with a slice of mottled fresh ginger, steep for 30 minutes and sip. No need for sweetener, it's delicious on its own. My health practitioner has applauded this effort.

Love the spice!

Posted by SofiaM on Mar 16, 2015

I love this tea! I got it a week ago, so it's probably too early to say about its detoxing properties, but the taste is fantastic if you love spicy teas. This tea has perfect mix of ginger and cardamon, and gets really spicy if you let the tea bag sit longer. The taste and smell are really comforting and remind me of Christmas - probably because of ginger. I also noticed that it helps me keep my hunger at bay - I didn't have any snacks at work, there was nothing remotely healthy in the office pantry and I was getting really hungry, so this tea got me through the afternoon without starving and having to snack on sugary cookies. I'm very glad I ordered 2 boxes of this tea and will definitely reorder!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Mar 26, 2012

The taste is a little unusual but I actually liked it. Unfortunately it contains dandelion, which crashes with my body chemistry and makes me smell funky, so Im a bit afraid to drink it. But its good and felt healthy.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Jun 11, 2010

Though I can see how some may not like the taste, I like it. It's a bit spicy, with some natural sweetness. As for the "detox" part, I haven't noticed dramatic results, but it's certainly not hurt at all.

Taste and smell

Posted by C-KOO-852 on Jul 26, 2014

I know this brand of tea is good to drink everyday for health, but for my appetite I don't really like the taste and smell of this Detox tea.