Good

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

I love yogi teas! My most favorite is Stomach ease, but this one is not bad either.

Yogi Echinacea Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1574345 on May 03, 2008

This is a good immuned booster and tastes good.

Great for cold season

Posted by 4645349282725112557 on Sep 29, 2013

I drink this each day during the cold/flu season as I work in a school so am exposed to germy kids on a daily basis. It feels like it is coating your throat as you drink it, and seems to live up to the name of immunity support. The flavor is OK, sometimes there is an aftertaste that I don't quite care for. The quotes on each tea bag string are a plus!

Great effect, Decent taste

Posted by Reviewer1641291 on Nov 22, 2007

I believe I've escaped colds & flus more than once, thanks to this tea. The taste is slightly over-sweet, but not unpleasant.

Too Herbal

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jun 02, 2015

I drink quite a lot of tea and tolerate herbal flavors but this was just too much. Will never buy this again as I didn't like the flavor combination.

didnt like the stevia in it

Posted by 4632208950463293254 on Apr 22, 2014

the stevia leaf gives it a bad lingering taste

Very disappointing experience

Posted by Paolayip on Aug 19, 2016

I placed the order from Hong Kong. The product arrived was damaged for the second time. Customer service promised to issue full refund for the damaged good. But refund never came after 2 months of waiting. Subsequently customer service claimed the refund had been issued in the form of reward credit, which is NOT a cash refund as I have received from iHerb before. Cash refund is the only accepted practice for reputable online merchants such as Amazon. And in any case, the said reward credit was NOT in my account. After six rounds of email exchange, the reward was finally issued. It was an exhausting and disappointing buying experience.

good

Posted by 5586545575208697012 on Sep 20, 2016

High quality tea…I like yogi's tea tags very much! They encourage you while you taste the tea.

This has been a long time favourite...recomended to tea lovers of Yogi teas!

Posted by 5012115206449893919 on Oct 31, 2016

I love the mantras especially and I like many of the flavours this Echinacea Immune tea has been a favourite and staple that I get for awhile and since getting the Detox flavour I buy these two as staples to always have. I hope this helps I can't tell you how much I love this brand of tea....I hope you do as well...

love it so much!!

Posted by Reviewer1748886 on Apr 24, 2016

i drink it every day! it's taste good~