Average

Posted by Reviewer3293365 on Apr 02, 2010

okay, not great

ok, but not the best

Posted by Reviewer1023531 on Feb 15, 2011

This is ok and tasty, but I prefer the other licorice tea (which I can't remember the name of)

egyptian licorice tea

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on May 01, 2011

It was a bit too spicy, not as much licorice taste as I hoped. LIked the other ones better :)

Not enough licorice

Posted by Reviewer3260012 on Feb 03, 2012

This was definitely not what I had expected. Although the tea isn't bad, I don't think there's enough licorice flavour in it. All I could taste was spices, and the tea only had a slight after-taste of licorice. It tasted pretty much like a regular chai tea. Not bad, but I'm definitely not buying this one again.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Feb 16, 2012

Just okay. If I have time though, I prefer to simmer dried licorice root from natural health food store. It has a richer flavor.

Spicy and refreshing

Posted by milenazl on Mar 12, 2012

I liked its strong spicy taste expect for the licorice which makes it too sweet. It`s very refreshing and works good for mild colds.

An ok licorice tea

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Mar 26, 2012

It is not the best licorice tea Ive had, but it is fine. Ok taste and sweetness.

неудачный

Posted by julliettta on Nov 06, 2012

я люблю лакрицу, чай этот пить можно, но есть намного удачнее у Stash. Вот этот http://www.iherb.com/stash-tea-company-premium-licorice-spice-herbal-tea-caffeine-free-20-tea-bags-1-2-oz-36-g/26709

spicy

Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013

This is a spicy tea, a lot of taste, strong.

Estimation average.

Posted by mamamirika on Oct 04, 2013

The tea not so has liked. The taste licorice is too felt. One - two time has had a drink, then is not perceived. I do not want it(him).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »