all good

Posted by Reviewer1868167 on Jan 05, 2011

all good

Tastes like stevia

Posted by Reviewer1573856 on Jan 08, 2013

This tea works every time and used to taste great. The new formulation still works but has that nasty stevia taste. If you can stomach that and need a laxative tea that works, this is for you.

I always keep it in stock! :)

Posted by Reviewer1860929 on Jul 21, 2013

Love this stuff... always keep it in the house for reliable relief for those times when you just need a little extra help! :) I also always make sure I have it along when I travel. Nice, soothing flavour (nice for drinking before going to bed!). Just don't use senna toooooo much, though, because that can apparently lead to dependence on the stuff...!

Satisfied customer

Posted by 5174478175109118041 on Sep 05, 2013

This tea is delicious and it is very effective as a laxative.

Yogi Tea, Get Regular, Soothing Mint, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)

Posted by Reviewer3327047 on Jun 05, 2014

Great mint taste.

So delicious :)

Posted by 5420687255335094421 on Jun 27, 2014

I loveee these teabags, I have reordered already so I dont run out. They are a nice, sweet but not too sweet tea to enjoy before bed or late night. Please note that there is senna in this tea so you will be on the toilet having a cleanse when you wake up though. If youre after a softer cleanse, this is for you

Tea that tastes great.

Posted by 5093727238202613649 on Jul 31, 2014

I bought this tea for the Master Cleanse and lost 6 kgs of baby weight in 13 days. I have stopped breast feeding and daily gym for an hr just wasn't budging my extra kgs. This tea i took at night and in the morning i had a bowel movement. I actually looked forward to drinking this tea the flavour is nice.

Softly

Posted by 4932175073328261515 on Oct 13, 2014

A very gentle tummy soother and gas reliever. Contains senna leaves, but in very mild form. I was not disturbed at all. Helped move things a bit which is needed every now and then when life is stressful !!

Perfecto

Posted by 5712386684922017967 on Feb 08, 2015

Lo he usado solo 3 veces pero las 3 han sido efectivas. Lo tomo por la noche y suele dar resultado a media mañana. Además tiene sabor a menta y por la noche entra super bien. Cada bolsita viene con un mensaje. Lo recomiendo

Bad taste, greate product

Posted by Mayito on Apr 04, 2015

I suffer of irritable intestine syndrome and I have periods of constipation, buy this tea searching a solution and It's amazing

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »