お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Yogi Tea, Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)

Delicious and relaxing.

Posted by eattingtolive on Jan 07, 2014

Don't be fooled by thinking this tea actually slims you. What I can say for myself is that if I drank it before a meal, I ended up eating less because I was partially full from the tea. So I believe and know it does suppress my appetite. It has a really pleasant flavor and has two great health benefits (blueberries and green tea) which is a bonus.

Pleasant and Satisfying

Posted by iHerbDOJ209 on Feb 22, 2010

I decided to buy this tea for myself to drink after supper. I hoped it would keep me from falling asleep right after supper and stave off cravings for sweets before I go to bed. I'm happy to say it does both, and it has a pleasant taste. It's smooth and fruity in a delicate way. With so few bags in the box, even with iHerb's low price, the cost of this tea adds up. Although if it means you avoid eating a 12oz bag of M&Ms each night, it's definitely worth it!

Very helpful in the afternoon

Posted by Reviewer1131620 on Mar 29, 2011

I have really enjoyed this tea. I was concerned that the 'natural licorice flavour' would put me off, but I don't notice it much at all and the blueberry smell is delicious. I usually drink this around 3pm and it curbs my appetite until dinner. However, by dinnertime I'm quite hungry. I feel lighter and I have been snacking a lot less since I started using the product. I only wish it came in larger quantities than just 16 bags per box. A 50 bag box would be terrific!

Does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Oct 25, 2011

This tea definitely does suppress appetite and gives me good steady energy. There is an orange note to it - I don't love the taste of orange in tea - but I am getting used to it. I drank it mid-morning one day and had absolutely no appetite for lunch, when I am usually starving! Threw off the timing of my meals for the day! Now I just drink it during that critical time in the afternoon (3:00).

great taste

Posted by Florabelle on Jun 21, 2011

It smells like blueberries! The taste is very good and it does help curb your cravings!