Delicious and relaxing.

Posted by eattingtolive on Jan 07, 2014

Don't be fooled by thinking this tea actually slims you. What I can say for myself is that if I drank it before a meal, I ended up eating less because I was partially full from the tea. So I believe and know it does suppress my appetite. It has a really pleasant flavor and has two great health benefits (blueberries and green tea) which is a bonus.

Pleasant and Satisfying

Posted by iHerbDOJ209 on Feb 22, 2010

I decided to buy this tea for myself to drink after supper. I hoped it would keep me from falling asleep right after supper and stave off cravings for sweets before I go to bed. I'm happy to say it does both, and it has a pleasant taste. It's smooth and fruity in a delicate way. With so few bags in the box, even with iHerb's low price, the cost of this tea adds up. Although if it means you avoid eating a 12oz bag of M&Ms each night, it's definitely worth it!

Very helpful in the afternoon

Posted by Reviewer1131620 on Mar 29, 2011

I have really enjoyed this tea. I was concerned that the 'natural licorice flavour' would put me off, but I don't notice it much at all and the blueberry smell is delicious. I usually drink this around 3pm and it curbs my appetite until dinner. However, by dinnertime I'm quite hungry. I feel lighter and I have been snacking a lot less since I started using the product. I only wish it came in larger quantities than just 16 bags per box. A 50 bag box would be terrific!

Does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Oct 25, 2011

This tea definitely does suppress appetite and gives me good steady energy. There is an orange note to it - I don't love the taste of orange in tea - but I am getting used to it. I drank it mid-morning one day and had absolutely no appetite for lunch, when I am usually starving! Threw off the timing of my meals for the day! Now I just drink it during that critical time in the afternoon (3:00).

Quite nice :)

Posted by 5190246481638354871 on Jul 12, 2013

Taste is ok and helps to remove extra fluids from body, makes me feel slimmer :D

Not sure about the weight loss but I like the taste

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Aug 08, 2013

Weight loss? it's not one of those things that happens overnight. Weight loss comes with effort and not just drinking a tea and expecting miracles. This brand is good and I like all their teas. Now as far as the weight loss goes, it all depends on what I put in my mouth too that makes the difference. The tea is tasty and I enjoy all the teas from this brand. They are delicious and safe. I like to know that it is helping me curb my cravings. I do drink it all the time.

Delicious

Posted by 4945870597321517928 on Mar 14, 2015

You don't need any sugar with this tea. Just put a tea bag in your cup of hot water, let it sit for the required minutes and enjoy. I'm sure if it's helping me with weight loss, though.

Great tea

Posted by 4964851365944390184 on Oct 09, 2012

I absolutely love this tea. The taste is soooo good and it keeps your spirits up. Perfect for a long day at school, office etc.

great taste

Posted by Florabelle on Jun 21, 2011

It smells like blueberries! The taste is very good and it does help curb your cravings!

Great tasting :)

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

Although I dont know if this would help with weight loss or not , I really like the flavour of this tea :) Refreshing and fragrant ! I would think the best way to lose weight would be a healthy diet and exercise . This tea would be a delicious addition :)