Yogi Tea, Healthy Fasting, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1016547 From New Hampshire on Feb 26, 2008

This tea really does curb my cravings. I'm going through a winter in frigid New England, and the cold makes me crave food throughout the day. This tea is a good addition to my diet, helping me stick to a reasonable number of calories in a 24 hour period. The flavor isn't as great as that of a tea which is designed with flavor as the first priority, but it tastes ok and it does what it says it will do.

I really like this tea!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 24, 2008

I think it's helping me stay strong with my diet plan!

Love Yogi tea

Posted by Reviewer2285047 From California on Jun 26, 2008

The other reviewers' warnings of strong licorice and fennel flavors concerned me, since I don't like either of those, but I bought the tea anyway and the flavor is great.

Excellent tea!

Posted by owlsrwise From New Jersey on Apr 08, 2008

Yogi Tea makes some great tea and this one is very good, especially if you're cleansing or dieting. One word of advice, it does have licorice undertones so if you don't like licorice, then I would take that into consideration.

Best Liver Detox

Posted by jayzou From California on Mar 04, 2012

The licorice taste takes some getting use to, but this thing packs such a detoxifying punch that nothing compares! It only took about a week for my taste buds to start craving this tea, and now this is all I drink (+ water). Pa ra pa pa paaa, I'm lovin' it!