Works well

Posted by Reviewer1016547 on Feb 26, 2008

This tea really does curb my cravings. I'm going through a winter in frigid New England, and the cold makes me crave food throughout the day. This tea is a good addition to my diet, helping me stick to a reasonable number of calories in a 24 hour period. The flavor isn't as great as that of a tea which is designed with flavor as the first priority, but it tastes ok and it does what it says it will do.

Nothing big. Just a mild suppresant.

Posted by 4714515573675184078 on May 25, 2014

I bought this for when I do the Master Cleanse, but now am using this in between meals to ease cravings and it does help a bit. What I notice it really does is that it covers my taste buds and makes anything sweet, like cookies, too overpowering to overeat. So I end up eating fewer cookies before I feel almost sick and put the bag away. Good thing for weight loss yes? I also feel a tad more energized with this. Has a mild peachy cinnamon taste. Don't expect the Garcinia to work wonders through this tea btw! Better stick with the pills if that's what you're looking for. It's just an entertaining tea to drink anytime really. Won't kill you.

Best Liver Detox

Posted by jayzou on Mar 04, 2012

The licorice taste takes some getting use to, but this thing packs such a detoxifying punch that nothing compares! It only took about a week for my taste buds to start craving this tea, and now this is all I drink (+ water). Pa ra pa pa paaa, I'm lovin' it!

Love Yogi tea

Posted by Reviewer2285047 on Jun 26, 2008

The other reviewers' warnings of strong licorice and fennel flavors concerned me, since I don't like either of those, but I bought the tea anyway and the flavor is great.

I really like this tea!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 24, 2008

I think it's helping me stay strong with my diet plan!

Fasting Tea

Posted by Reviewer2504300 on Feb 19, 2008

Have to make myself drink this tea. Not one of my favorites. Has a VERY strong fennel and pepper taste.

Excellent tea!

Posted by owlsrwise on Apr 08, 2008

Yogi Tea makes some great tea and this one is very good, especially if you're cleansing or dieting. One word of advice, it does have licorice undertones so if you don't like licorice, then I would take that into consideration.

I love Yogi Teas...

Posted by Reviewer1869069 on Feb 20, 2009

I just love Yogi Teas... and this one is especially good. It tastes really good - lightly sweet and refreshing. This is a detoxing tea though and I found that it made me pee a lot. I bought this to supplement a spring-time cleansing and will definitely be buying it regularly.

the BEST

Posted by Reviewer2001740 on Mar 07, 2009

have tried other teas none so favorable or as helpful

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer3245882 on May 12, 2009

This tea is great just the thing for me