Not that tasty.

Posted by 5078683132489018894 on May 03, 2016

One of my least favourite flavours from the yogi tea range.

Not a fav

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Sep 20, 2015

I think it does help curb my appetite but the taste takes time to get used to .

Great

Posted by marisaPRODUC on Mar 19, 2015

Fantastic

Healthy Detox Tea for Weight Loss! Good Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Detoxification plays an important role in dieting, so Healthy Fasting tea can be a good part of your weight loss plan. Nice price too!

Healthy Fasting tea

Posted by 5346998093848616371 on Oct 27, 2014

This was the 1st yogi tea flavour I tried & I really liked it. It didn't have too much of an overpowering flavour which I liked as I haven't been much of a tea drinker. I'll be having more of this one for sure!

Not really my favourite :(

Posted by 4914393442625045181 on Sep 16, 2014

The sweet and spicy taste is weird. I like my tea with sour fruity taste, it's bearable that way.

ABSOLUTELY Love the taste of this tea

Posted by annathie on Jun 13, 2014

Don't know whether it works, but it is a lovely tea to drink. Gives that sweet tooth it's kick. I've ordered this before, and will be back for more, as it is such a refreshingly, tasty tea.

yummy tea

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jun 08, 2014

i take this just as a in between snack time or during the day at work. i dont know whether it helps reduce my appetite but helped with my dogestion. I actually feel more hungry! I take it as a healthy option for drinks so don't mind :)

Nothing big. Just a mild suppresant.

Posted by 4714515573675184078 on May 25, 2014

I bought this for when I do the Master Cleanse, but now am using this in between meals to ease cravings and it does help a bit. What I notice it really does is that it covers my taste buds and makes anything sweet, like cookies, too overpowering to overeat. So I end up eating fewer cookies before I feel almost sick and put the bag away. Good thing for weight loss yes? I also feel a tad more energized with this. Has a mild peachy cinnamon taste. Don't expect the Garcinia to work wonders through this tea btw! Better stick with the pills if that's what you're looking for. It's just an entertaining tea to drink anytime really. Won't kill you.

Love the Yogi teas!!

Posted by 5484023417901544111 on May 04, 2014

I mix my teas, I'm addicted, in a good way. Everyday I'll mix the Detox with Healthy Fasting And love it. Going to order more!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »