10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Yogi Tea, Kava Stress Relief, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)

4 out of 5 based on 408 reviews
Reviews 5-star

love it love it love it love it love lt

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Mar 08, 2008

I call this tea the "mommy refief tea". I drink at least 4 cups of this tea to get through the day with my two boys (oh yea, their dad makes 3). During the day I make a small pot (4cups with one tea bag)and sip throughout the day. If I want to relax or fall asleep I make 2cups with one tea bag. Others may need more but it works.

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer2402694 on Jul 22, 2007

I use this tea to relax before bed! It relaxes and calms you so nicely. I add alittle vanilla almond milk and it makes a delightful comfort tea

Amazing sleep aid and muscle relaxer

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on May 02, 2008

This tea is delicious, produces all over calming sensation, works fast and doesn't make me dopey or groggy in the morning. Sometimes I let my toddler take a couple sips to help her wind down and get to sleep, and it works wonderfully. Ask you pediatrician first!!! Mine said a few sips would be fine, but not more then 1/4 cup at most because this stuff is strong. DON'T DRIVE while using this. Letting the tea bag soak for a couple hours during the day and then drinking at night produces the strongest effect, but try the package directions for first time use. Normal brewing directions produces excellent results for my husband who is more sensitive to kava than I am. Best wishes!

Totally relaxes you!

Posted by Reviewer2391756 on Sep 20, 2008

This stuff is amazing, I use it instead of having a glass of wine.

perfect harmony with sleep

Posted by 4857766470592656552 on Jun 29, 2012

really works, a very good taste but I add stevia because there is not enough in my opinion. You can take a spoonful of honey before bed is even better. this is the best natural relaxant that I know. If you use benzodiazepines, try it !