love it love it love it love it love lt

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Mar 08, 2008

I call this tea the "mommy refief tea". I drink at least 4 cups of this tea to get through the day with my two boys (oh yea, their dad makes 3). During the day I make a small pot (4cups with one tea bag)and sip throughout the day. If I want to relax or fall asleep I make 2cups with one tea bag. Others may need more but it works.

Totally relaxes you!

Posted by Reviewer2391756 on Sep 20, 2008

This stuff is amazing, I use it instead of having a glass of wine.

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer2402694 on Jul 22, 2007

I use this tea to relax before bed! It relaxes and calms you so nicely. I add alittle vanilla almond milk and it makes a delightful comfort tea

Amazing sleep aid and muscle relaxer

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on May 02, 2008

This tea is delicious, produces all over calming sensation, works fast and doesn't make me dopey or groggy in the morning. Sometimes I let my toddler take a couple sips to help her wind down and get to sleep, and it works wonderfully. Ask you pediatrician first!!! Mine said a few sips would be fine, but not more then 1/4 cup at most because this stuff is strong. DON'T DRIVE while using this. Letting the tea bag soak for a couple hours during the day and then drinking at night produces the strongest effect, but try the package directions for first time use. Normal brewing directions produces excellent results for my husband who is more sensitive to kava than I am. Best wishes!

perfect harmony with sleep

Posted by 4857766470592656552 on Jun 29, 2012

really works, a very good taste but I add stevia because there is not enough in my opinion. You can take a spoonful of honey before bed is even better. this is the best natural relaxant that I know. If you use benzodiazepines, try it !

Social skills and insomnia

Posted by optimalhealth on Apr 12, 2013

Kava is good both for your social skills and insomnia. This isn't a high dose, but gives you a nice relaxing feeling. I think it tastes great, and I get in a really good mood when I drink it. I really like this tea.

Yogi Teas, Kava Stress Relief Tea

Posted by Reviewer1142452 on May 27, 2008

It puts me to sleep. Perfect!

Always a fan...

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Jul 05, 2008

I have been drinking Yogi teas for more than 10 years now, love them. This one is my faves for after work if I am wound up, and at night if I have a hard time sleeping. I tell all my friends it's better than happy hour, lol!

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jun 25, 2012

Love this tea. It tastes good, and is relaxing.

Yogi Tea, Kava Stress Relief, Caffeine Free - One of the best teas there is, helps you sleep good

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

This must be one of the best tasting teas around! When I can't sleep fast enough, I drink this, and relax. I sleep good whenever I have this before sleeping. Not just for sleeping purposes, I offer a &quot;unique cup of tea&quot; to friends when they visit, after meals, and they always ask -- what tea is this? And I'm always glad to answer. Also, this is a good, inexpensive gift idea. Try it. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"